• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[CLOSED 29-05-12]

1298 posts in this topic

Posted

nope, no update today... Saturday is most likely

OK, thanks for heads up...

Still, long time until Saturday! ;)

Posted

nope, no update today... Saturday is most likely

Are some new changes available?

Posted

do we get the update today or in some hours? because im going to drive away tomorrow for some days..:)

Posted

do we get the update today or in some hours? because im going to drive away tomorrow for some days.. :)

Me to... :D

Posted

Update is today right :D

Posted

yeah i hope it comes soon...:(

Posted

oh man...:( i dont think, that an update comes today..

Posted

oh mannnn !!

Posted

@Tillaz, is the update coming today.. :(

Posted

I'm waitin' too. Really looking forward. I'm still on version 8 so reckon I might notice a few differences. :D

Posted

Maybe today on Sunday. I think tillaz is working on it. He doesn't own a skate anymore, so it might be difficult for him to preview his rom.

Greetz RaTToX

Posted

To be honest, developing is hard, dealing with code is frustrated sometimes, that should be why this one taking long.. :)

Posted

oh, and Tillaz,

if it's not too late, I was looking back at my nokia the other day and i realize Roms on Skate now wont let you set one of your mp3 music in the playlist as ringtone, I know i can use file explorer and copy the music file into the ringtone folder but there should be a better way, right ???, or can u mod the music player for this function ( I'm just asking :D)

Posted

is this the best gaming rom ?

Posted

It seems that there won't be an update today. I hope tillaz don't get angry because there are so much requests for his rom.

Posted

i hope so :) but he must understand that we love his rom ;) i wont give up hope for today :/

Posted

So true ;)

But tillaz said already that he havent got the time for android a.t.m..

Posted

So true ;)

But tillaz said already that he havent got the time for android a.t.m..

yup..its sad :) but so we can wait a little bit longer for the last version of atomic :) its a little bit sad that it is the last version..:(

Posted

i will try getting it all finished and uploaded tomorrow, not had a chance to do anything this weekend ;)

Posted

Ok :)

Posted

i will try getting it all finished and uploaded tomorrow, not had a chance to do anything this weekend ;)

Well worth waiting for!

Posted

i dont leave my PC for today :D

Posted

i dont leave my PC for today :D

hehe, same here.. :))

Posted

@tillaz

how is the status for an update today?