MIUI/CM9 Softkeys

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid
Thanks, worked perfectly.

I really like softkeys but i always just think they take up too much screen space. That's where I preferred them in the status bar...

no worrys :)

Guest R K C

The 9/5 build of cfx doesn't include soft key settings if you're using that

But why so??? Is it an option not enabled in the 09/05 CFX ROM or the patch simply does not have it for the build........ :excl:

And by the way.... the soft keys take a lot of screen space at the bottom, can you make these half the size? :D

Edited by R K C

Guest razzmataz1478

But why so??? Is it an option not enabled in the 09/05 CFX ROM or the patch simply does not have it for the build........ :excl:

And by the way.... the soft keys take a lot of screen space at the bottom, can you make these half the size? :D

Plegdroid will have to sort these out for you if he wants, i've got exams for the next 2 months.

Lalit forgot to include nav bar settings in 9/5 build as far as i know

Guest plegdroid

Plegdroid will have to sort these out for you if he wants, i've got exams for the next 2 months.

what hight you setting it at ,37dpi?

:)

Guest R K C

Thanks for the reply. I may ask Plegdroid for it. Any way...

All the best for your Exams.

Guest DannyPt

is there a way of removing the softkey from 9/5 "large-softkeys-09-05-12"? because it is a thing that i will added to see how it look like and i think that is a thing that only make my screen smaller an ocupie the memory... tks

Guest plegdroid
is there a way of removing the softkey from 9/5 "large-softkeys-09-05-12"? because it is a thing that i will added to see how it look like and i think that is a thing that only make my screen smaller an ocupie the memory... tks

you have now :)

http://db.tt/9kftB3Ez

remove softkeys for 09-05-12 zip

Guest plegdroid
i

i tryed to use it and the softkey still is there... how i see wat is my softkey version to see if i had installed otherone in top of this one

all you had was the original none enabled framework res apk from 09-05-12 build, so unsure why it's not removed them :$

Guest plegdroid
to remove is the same as for install, doing from the clockwork, right?

yes, you'd just flash the remove zip via cwm and that would install tilals unmodified framework res apk.

Guest DannyPt

how do you do the remove? is by programing or is by modifying files in system?

i just installed the new update from tilal and the softkey desapear... thansk

Edited by DannyPt

Guest plegdroid
how do you do the remove? is by programing or is by modifying files in system?

just by flashing the original unmodified framework apk :)