MIUI/CM9 Softkeys

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid

I'll fix the zip, stupid windows explorer zip compression methods

nice one Razz :)

anyway thought you was away on holiday.....

Edited by plegdroid

Guest dt_matthews

i just flashed the dropbox linked version and it wont boot coldfusio anymore, was it supposed to be compatible with the latest 31/03 rom release?

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest razzmataz1478

i just flashed the dropbox linked version and it wont boot coldfusio anymore, was it supposed to be coldfusion compatible?

the only rom

Guest plegdroid

x-plore

grabbed it, will have a mess with it, take it there's no signing to be done, pop in the apk, updater script, rezip and done? :)

Guest plegdroid

Sorry to ask but what theme are you using and what time and date widget is it mate?

no worrys mate :)

and

both will explain :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

+1 to x-plore.......I put together cm9 theme earlier today entirely with that amazing app.

will it allow you to get to bools? :)

Guest dt_matthews

so what the feck am i doing wrong??? just flashing via CWM, any other steps (dont remember any before!) ?

so you guys have it working against the latest rom release?

Guest plegdroid

can you confirm install steps as i must be missing something then [brain cells being the obvious answer] ?

honestly, just flash zip in cwm, reboot and sorted, let me check something though.

just checked if the png are there and they are.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest dt_matthews

honestly, just flash zip in cwm, reboot and sorted, let me check something though.

well, that what i thought! ~ even i would struggle to feck that install process up ;)

but third time i have tried, its def. not happy on mine ;)

will it allow you to get to bools? :)

I wish laugh.gif cant wait for some dev to make app that can decompile and recompile apks.

All x-plore does is allow you to view apk as zip file,which essentially is all an apk is anyway.

But I must say x-plore is a very impressive app,once you learn how to use it,there is not much it cant do.I am so impressed that I have now ditched root explorer.

Guest plegdroid

well, that what i thought! ~ even i would struggle to feck that install process up ;)

but third time i have tried, its def. not happy on mine ;)

take it you've tried clearing dalvik? does it boot back to desktop, but without softkeys?