ZTE Racer II will not boot

Guest VaMp1rMK

Guest VaMp1rMK

After I installed a wrong ClockWorkMod Recovery to my ZTE Racer II using ROM Manager the phone restarted. Now it only loads a Green Android Icon and nothing else, I can't connect my phone with FastBoot to install a Stock Rom, Cosmote 'cos I'm total noob. But the phone is not recognized because i think there is no USB Debuging Support in this Bootloader. Please help Me :S

Guest Ang3l09121

After I installed a wrong ClockWorkMod Recovery to my ZTE Racer II using ROM Manager the phone restarted. Now it only loads a Green Android Icon and nothing else, I can't connect my phone with FastBoot to install a Stock Rom, Cosmote 'cos I'm total noob. But the phone is not recognized because i think there is no USB Debuging Support in this Bootloader. Please help Me :S

So you cant access fastboot mode have you got the usb drivers for the racer?

The right recovery is here http://www.mediafire.com/?t402h861udsa8l8

Edited by Ang3l09121

• 1 year later...
Guest CristianFlorin

Same problem here.. It is my first android device so i really really need all the help..is there any method to flash my device or I really don't know what to do..please someone help

I have downloaded that recovery from Ang3l09121 but I don't know what to do with it :(:(

Edited by CristianFlorin

• 4 months later...