[ROM]Stock french "Free" ROM

Guest raverrr

• 1 month later...
Guest vhqck25

ThANKS.All working well but Youtube not working for me.Help!

App youtube warning: There was aproblem starting up.Please retry"

:(

Edited by vhqck25

• 5 months later...

Hey there,

I have a few q regarding this rom as I am still looking for a good debranded rom which would allow more space for apps

Can I flash TMVivacity with this rom? i.e. flash with this rom and then use a TMV stock kernel?

Guest AmbushReality
Hey there,

I have a few q regarding this rom as I am still looking for a good debranded rom which would allow more space for apps

Can I flash TMVivacity with this rom? i.e. flash with this rom and then use a TMV stock kernel?

Simple answer: Yes.

I am asking around because I have flashed my son's TMV with (http://www.modaco.com/topic/349161-rom-flb2-completely-debranded-gb-rom-r2a/) but he is complaining that his FM radio isn't working (and I do not feel like paying for unlimited 3G plan right now just to listen to radio stations).

"Darktremor A2SD to increase app storage!" is a nice feature tough - with 8GB SD card and 4 GB ext partition (and all apps on the SD Card) his phone works like a charm.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Not trying to be funny but does he have the headset plugged in? Cos the radio app uses the headset as an antenna and won't give you any stations without it.

Guest AmbushReality
I am asking around because I have flashed my son's TMV with (http://www.modaco.com/topic/349161-rom-flb2-completely-debranded-gb-rom-r2a/) but he is complaining that his FM radio isn't working (and I do not feel like paying for unlimited 3G plan right now just to listen to radio stations).

"Darktremor A2SD to increase app storage!" is a nice feature tough - with 8GB SD card and 4 GB ext partition (and all apps on the SD Card) his phone works like a charm.

4GB is overkill, I have 8GB and 500MB EXT is too much even

Not trying to be funny but does he have the headset plugged in? Cos the radio app uses the headset as an antenna and won't give you any stations without it.

Yes. I know that sometimes the simplest solutions are the best but not in this case.

I kept in touch with the creator of Spirit FM application which was supposed to work at almost every device, but even he was unable to solve the problem.