• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][09.7]CyanScape V2[ LINK UPDATED]

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

still no link to download .... :(

Posted · Report post

guys rom is being uploaded.link will be updated soon.

sry for delay

Posted · Report post

guys rom is being uploaded.link will be updated soon.

sry for delay

Is it still being uploaded? please do it quick :/

Posted · Report post

Is it still being uploaded? please do it quick :/

sry guys it is failing everytime whenever time i try to upload . I am trying it hard

sry guys

Posted · Report post

can u change call screen frm default cm7 to cyan scape mode ....coz again the upper seems cool bt deep inside .. I see cm7 stuff.. :(

Posted · Report post

thx

Posted · Report post

can u change call screen frm default cm7 to cyan scape mode ....coz again the upper seems cool bt deep inside .. I see cm7 stuff.. :(

yes i am gonna include it in next update.actually i am not having my blade these days and due to exams i am always busy.so it will take some time.

CHEERS!!!

Posted · Report post

yes i am gonna include it in next update.actually i am not having my blade these days and due to exams i am always busy.so it will take some time.

CHEERS!!!

no wrries pal take ur tym .... still im eagarly waiting for ur new update ... keep tht work up .. :)

Posted · Report post

Thnx for the link i'm downloading :) , was curious, does this lag a bit.....the UI ??

Posted · Report post

Thnx for the link i'm downloading :) , was curious, does this lag a bit.....the UI ??

no it doesn't lag at all.and please feel free to report bug.

Posted (edited) · Report post

no it doesn't lag at all.and please feel free to report bug.

Thanx for the response..... ^_^, BTW I'm using Chinese Blade {Idea Blade} with 256 MB ram and it lags a bit..... :blush: ....any solution ??

I tried to install busybox using busybox installer from market [to use v6 supercharger] but it says this --

Error:

exec: busybox: permission denied !

Edited by Zade

Posted · Report post

Thanx for the response..... , BTW I'm using Chinese Blade {Idea Blade} with 256 MB ram and it lags a bit..... ....any solution ??

I tried to install busybox using busybox installer from market [to use v6 supercharger] but it says this --

Error:

I think it is lagging because of the system background image.I will replace the image with a simpler one.It should work.

Posted · Report post

Thanx for the response..... ^_^, BTW I'm using Chinese Blade {Idea Blade} with 256 MB ram and it lags a bit..... :blush: ....any solution ??

Error:

Have you checked superuser has given it su permissions and not denied it?

Have you checked superuser has given it su permissions and not denied it?

ya... su allowed i double checked, plus SolidExplorer said once that 'it seems busybox is not installed wich is needed for root explorer to work'- sumthing like this wen i was opening the cache folder in system root...

Edited by Zade

I think it is lagging because of the system background image.I will replace the image with a simpler one.It should work.

Thanx for the support bro. I sense my friends r getting jealous due to this UI in a budget Blade .....:D Specially wen i say.....Sorry it ain't supporting your mobile ..... :P

Edited by Zade

Posted · Report post

ya... su allowed i double checked, plus Solid said once that 'it seems busybox is not installed wich is needed for root explorer to work'- sumthing like this wen i was opening the cache folder in system root...

try to install busybox from one of the apps on the google play store.

Posted · Report post

try to install busybox from one of the apps on the google play store.

I used Busybox installer from Jrummy Apps. and Busybox by Stephen from Playstore. I feel something is wrong in my root access but this also happened in the stable CM 7.2 of 15th June. Is it an issue of the Chinese blade ??

Posted · Report post

I used Busybox installer from Jrummy Apps. and Busybox by Stephen from Playstore. I feel something is wrong in my root access but this also happened in the stable CM 7.2 of 15th June. Is it an issue of the Chinese blade ??

try to update busybox binary from superuser app.

Posted · Report post

ok thanx i'll try that :)

Man it still stutters a lot ........ i mean the framerates of the UI. I was wondering if you could just edit the theme with the default black backgrounds if possible ?? The backgrounds are cool but it makes this laggy, the icons and other elements are super awesome !!

Edit : If you don't want to make one, atleast give me an idea of how to edit themes. It cud definitely end my search, I only found how to make it from scratch not editing a pre-made theme.

Edited by Zade

Posted · Report post

new update coming soon!!

Posted · Report post

does it have the panorama effect in camera?

Posted · Report post

does it have the panorama effect in camera?

It's CM7.2 so yeah, it does.

Posted · Report post

Is it multilanguage or English only (I'm Spanish)? Thanks in advance. :)