[ROM][GEN2] JOYOS 1.2.2!! UPDATED 28/5/12 !!

Guest ilias4780

Guest lohikko

1.1.6 is up now, I'm trying it at the moment.

I updated using the OTA update function, it's so great!

EDIT: I just found out that I can't neither install via market or restore with Titanium Backup some apps, like Viber, TweetDeck and others :( Does anyone know why this happens?

EDIT2: Just tried to sync the phone with my car's bluetooth handsfree device and it wouldn't connect. I get FC on settings process in the exact moment it's gonna sync :S

Edited by lohikko

Guest emotty

i noticed the Chinese characters popping up in places to but ...

this is the BEST on battery out of all the roms i`ve tried by FAR !!!! amazing life out of it :D

Guest ilias4780

Hello, probe and earlier versions of the rom and great, in this latest revision is available Spanish language?

Unfortunately not. Only English

Guest jutei

I tried to find something new to try and I surely found one!

Seems pretty great, not laggy at all, very fast for me! After restoring apps with titanium backup and rebooting, chinese in notification bar changed to english..which is great!

Keep up the good work, I will report if I found any problems.

Guest ilias4780

I tried to find something new to try and I surely found one!

Seems pretty great, not laggy at all, very fast for me! After restoring apps with titanium backup and rebooting, chinese in notification bar changed to english..which is great!

Keep up the good work, I will report if I found any problems.

thanks mate. yeah it is surely something new. almost nothing common with the classic android roms and launchers..

Guest Geree

I like this rom, it's fun :)

however there is an OTA update to 1.1.7 it fails to install it to my current 1.1.6...anybody had success with it?

Guest ilias4780

I am uploading the zip version of 1.1.7 in a moment. OTA update didnt work on my either.

-1.1.7 version uploaded!

Edited by ilias4780

Guest epyloxias

Ρε σειρα?

Ειναι ευκολο να βαλεις σε καθε update (στην περιγραφη ) και τι νεο υπαρχει?

Guest emotty

noticed 1.1.6 was up last night,but i ran out of credit (noooooo! )

today i come back there's a 1.1.7 !!! am downloading now ...

up to now this rom for me has been as smooth as silk,the only lag i have noticed is when i use the pic viewer,but its hardly surprising cos i have around 4500 pics on it :) ...

there are a few small bugs/niggles with it,but i wont post those cos it sounds like complaining,which i am not :) (besides im using 1.1.5 so they might be fixed in this later version)

thanks for the updates :D

Guest ilias4780

Ρε σειρα?

Ειναι ευκολο να βαλεις σε καθε update (στην περιγραφη ) και τι νεο υπαρχει?

Εβαλα μεγαλε για την τελευταια ομως εκδοση..

noticed 1.1.6 was up last night,but i ran out of credit (noooooo! )

today i come back there's a 1.1.7 !!! am downloading now ...

up to now this rom for me has been as smooth as silk,the only lag i have noticed is when i use the pic viewer,but its hardly surprising cos i have around 4500 pics on it :) ...

there are a few small bugs/niggles with it,but i wont post those cos it sounds like complaining,which i am not :) (besides im using 1.1.5 so they might be fixed in this later version)

thanks for the updates :D

Thanks mate. I will keep updating.. :)

Guest epyloxias

Ωραιος ο παιχτης. Παμε τωρα στα αγγλικα μην μας κραξουν.

Is the update possible from an app like Goo for example? Or something like that?

Or should i be keep visiting the thread for update checking?

Guest jeddy1

file ellinas eimai!! kala kanei o thanos.. file thano ontws den exei ellinika alla einai poli kali kai omorfi kai kiriws tin evala mpas kai aresei se kapoion kai asxolithei kai tin evrwpoiisei ligo, na valei dld kai alles evrwpaikes glwsses.

THE BATTERY LIFE IS THE SAME AS CM7 PLUS A BIT LONGER CAUSE THE LAUNCHER OF THIS IS A BIT LIGHTER THAN CYANOGEN'S. iT ALSO HAS THE CYANOGEN'S SETTINGS IN THE SETTINGS MENU!

eixa kairo na mpw edw

ILia afto pou eipa ston thano den to enoousa gia kako alla ksereis kati ?? se afto to forum ta agglika einai i episimi glossa dioti oloi peripou milane agglika kai otan kapoios rwtaei/zitaei kati sta agglika tote mporoun na tou apantisoun polla atoma alla otan to rwtaei/zitaei sta ellinika tote prepei na perimenei kapoion ellina na tou apantisei .egw px tha tou apantousa alla an eixa egkatastisei to rom ;)

tespa ola kala telos kalo :P

cheers

Guest ilias4780

Epyloxias the only way to update without downloading the updates from here is to manually do it (OTA update) from your phone by going to settings->about phone->system update and check if there is a new update. However this way may not work so to be sure i would recommend to download each update.. :)

Jeddy συμφωνω μαζι σου..

Guest jutei

I noticed that some of the apps I use can't be downloaded with this rom. Play store says that those few apps are not compatible with my phone, but they work with other roms just fine. Unfortunately one of the apps is very important for me so I had flash another rom. Otherwise this is really nice rom..good work!

Guest ilias4780

I noticed that some of the apps I use can't be downloaded with this rom. Play store says that those few apps are not compatible with my phone, but they work with other roms just fine. Unfortunately one of the apps is very important for me so I had flash another rom. Otherwise this is really nice rom..good work!

which apps are these? can you name them so we can see if this happens to us too?

Guest jutei

which apps are these? can you name them so we can see if this happens to us too?

Here's two examples:

Andropas https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.akiware.andropas&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5ha2l3YXJlLmFuZHJvcGFzIl0.

eat.fi https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fi.haltu.eatfi&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImZpLmhhbHR1LmVhdGZpIl0.

Both are Finnish apps, so could that be the problem? But still they are working with other roms.