Angry Birds Space - for Racer??

Guest redhawkuk

Guest redhawkuk

Does any know if the new Angry Birds Space works for the ZTE Racer??

I've been unable to search for it "Angry Birds Space" or "com.rovio.angrybirdsspace.ads" so I assume it's not on the compatibility list.

Also when I tried to open the Android Market web site I keep getting diverted to play.google.com, am I to understand Google have made some changes to this web site??

It's kind of annoying though because I search for apps using my PC then open them on the Racer using a QR barcode reader.

If the address is https://market it automatically opens the Android Market app however today it keep sending me to the play site :huh:.

Richard S.

Edited by redhawkuk

Guest equiliym

Does any know if the new Angry Birds Space works for the ZTE Racer??

I've been unable to search for it "Angry Birds Space" or "com.rovio.angrybirdsspace.ads" so I assume it's not on the compatibility list.

Also when I tried to open the Android Market web site I keep getting diverted to play.google.com, am I to understand Google have made some changes to this web site??

It's kind of annoying though because I search for apps using my PC then open them on the Racer using a QR barcode reader.

If the address is https://market it automatically opens the Android Market app however today it keep sending me to the play site :huh:.

Richard S.

google merged all services to play now so yeah, market is now google play store.. as for angry birds space, i think they are HD only however you may google angry birds space qvga (our phone resolution 240x320) and something might pop up :P

Guest redhawkuk

I managed to get the apk from bazaarandroid it looks the same version 1.0.1 from Google Market (at least I avoided remount my cache partition this time).

Loading time was approximately 1 minute slightly longer than expect and maybe due to the fact this game is RAM hungry.

As for game play it's pretty good and to be honest no better or worse than the previous versions of Angry Birds.

I did experience the occasional pausing in audio although this happens to me quite a lot with Angry Birds Seasons.

The only thing I don't like are the ads (better turn off 3g/wifi) and the APK size 23 smegging MB I had to uninstall many apps just to get this one installed.

Richard S.

Guest martin_r

I managed to get the apk from bazaarandroid it looks the same version 1.0.1 from Google Market (at least I avoided remount my cache partition this time).

Loading time was approximately 1 minute slightly longer than expect and maybe due to the fact this game is RAM hungry.

As for game play it's pretty good and to be honest no better or worse than the previous versions of Angry Birds.

I did experience the occasional pausing in audio although this happens to me quite a lot with Angry Birds Seasons.

The only thing I don't like are the ads (better turn off 3g/wifi) and the APK size 23 smegging MB I had to uninstall many apps just to get this one installed.

Richard S.

I downloaded & installed it from Google play shop, as others have have said it runs rather slow & I've found it also crashes a lot whether it's installed on phone or SD card :( Edited by martin_r

Guest redhawkuk

I have read the comments on Android Play (Market) site and yes there are many with problems so it looks like rovio have some fixing to do.

Richard S.

Edited by redhawkuk

Guest shharisree

the game runs smooth  4 me...im using  2.3.7 roms...only problem....initial loading time...its game's fault ....most of monster mobiles are also facing it as said in reviews..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest redhawkuk

Angry Birds is a little unstable with CM7 at the moment causing it to crash after 10 minutes of game play.

Judging by many comments on the Market this game is buggy anyway ironically even the PC version takes ages to load.

So far I have tested it with Racerboy's ICS mod - #252 ICS Mod Deadlink Kernel, although not crash proof it does appear to last longer with this ROM.

Richard S.

Edited by redhawkuk

Guest Cup and Water

Before doing all that once the game and downlod than it works fi not . I suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support. :)

I hope it can help you solve your problem. :P

enjoy your use. :)

Guest redhawkuk

Hi Cup and Water I see you are new to the ZTE Racer so I should correct you on a few points.

To start with it is common knowledge that Angry Birds Space has stability issues this affects all Android 2.3 handsets and not just the ZTE Racer.

From what I can tell only Android 2.1 and 2.2 play without crashing so basically it's up to Rovio to fix the problem and issue an update.

As for the updater tool from ZTE's website this is pretty much next to being useless, ZTE don't provide updates only mobile operators can and many do not offer support at all which is why we resort to using 3rd party ROMs.

Richard S.