[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

Guest innesness

Maybe I uploaded the wrong file...

Ah okay. Will wait for the issue to be sorted before DLing, it'd be fantastic to have a stable MIUIv4 on Blade. Excited to see this build go.

Edited by innesness

Guest LILTRANE

Tilal,could you reupload this build.because after flashing i can see only lock screen,and after unlock i have reboot. sorry for my bad english

Guest nitinkumar

Maybe I uploaded the wrong file...

please upload the correct rom on a new server and post the link here. I am desperate to try it out.

And is the video playback is smooth now.

and plzzzzzzzz post screenshots here. :)

Guest arpit22x

flashed this rom.... its all working good...... I don't think that it's the wrong file uploaded.............just had to wait for 15-20 mins on the first boot :-|

ROM and your hard work is priceless tilal..... thanks

Can anyone suggest me any alternate of S2E, linked2SD don't move App Data :(

I have read somewhere that miui automatically move the apps and data to ext3 partition but its not happening here :(

Guest Przypal

This is wrong build :) Or every Blade behavior is different with this ROM.

For me it's random. Sometimes it boot successfully and works correctly. Generally most of apps getting FC, also I can see many graphic bugs. It's a lottery - You can boot it well and fast with no issues and after reboot You can get bootloop, or restart after attempt to unlock the screen :)

Guest nitinkumar

flashed this rom.... its all working good...... I don't think that it's the wrong file uploaded.............just had to wait for 15-20 mins on the first boot :-|

ROM and your hard work is priceless tilal..... thanks

Can anyone suggest me any alternate of S2E, linked2SD don't move App Data :(

I have read somewhere that miui automatically move the apps and data to ext3 partition but its not happening here :(

plzzz upload screenshorts here...

Edited by nitinkumar

Guest arpit22x

Have you ever tried to restart it? Does it works correctly every time after reboot?

yeah !! 4-5 tmes I did it to see whether it works fine.... It is working good, man!!

Some FC's for Miuihome (launcher) and phone hangs after clicking on 'about phone'

Guest Przypal

yeah !! 4-5 tmes I did it to see whether it works fine.... It is working good, man!!

Some FC's for Miuihome (launcher) and phone hangs after clicking on 'about phone'

Dunno what's going on here biggrin.gif Only You and Tilal have no problem with it. I will try again...

Guest arpit22x

Dunno what's going on here biggrin.gif Only You and Tilal have no problem with it. I will try again...

may be the flash order..... :-\

format system --> flashed rom ----> full wipe

Guest Przypal

may be the flash order..... :-\

format system --> flashed rom ----> full wipe

Didn't help for me :) No matter how I flash it - reboot every time after unlocking the screen. But I've found out what's the point. This is because of unlocking simcard... No sim = no problem biggrin.gif

Guest arpit22x

Didn't help for me :) No matter how I flash it - reboot every time after unlocking the screen. But I've found out what's the point. This is because of unlocking simcard... No sim = no problem biggrin.gif

Yeah !! u r right, bro!! I also haven't put sim lock. ;)