[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. The sources for android don't need to be released as it licensed under the Apache license. Only the kernel is gpld and that source is now in the cyanogenmod organization under zte-kernel-msm7x27

Guest antmanfersil

And the project isn't dead. An update will be released soon.

I am just waiting for this rom to be based on the latest coldfusion in order to flash it. Love ics and love miui.

Edited by antmanfersil

Guest jeddy1

the link says file not found... any other link? thanks...

because i guess Tilal delete it !!

that rom is not working well!

(maybe -maybe not ) sometime Tilal will upload a new build

don't ask when or what ;)

Guest replica0024

I hope for MIUI for zte blade will be released soon :-)

I tried flashing the from from the link given on the first post however it isn't working. Any idea?

Guest gunapriyan

Tilal, I am surprised about you.....You are traveling many paths (CFX,MIUI.....) simultaneously.....How is it possible? Anyway We are all waiting for MIUIFusion update.....If you tell tentative date to release an update, we will sit back and relax........GUNA

Guest replica0024

I agree with @gunapriyan

I hope at least we could hear a tentative date of the release of MIUIfusionx as we really are eager and excited for it.lol.

I know this question is out of the blue but can I ask why every time I try to partition my SD card, my zte blade rejects it and does not recognize ext2? Thanks!

Guest Hack3rr

I agree with @gunapriyan

I hope at least we could hear a tentative date of the release of MIUIfusionx as we really are eager and excited for it.lol.

I know this question is out of the blue but can I ask why every time I try to partition my SD card, my zte blade rejects it and does not recognize ext2? Thanks!

Try ext3 mate, it works for every blade i have modded!

Guest gunapriyan

Now i am using MIUI which is mentioned by you. Its Ok.....But always i am expecting special from Mr.Tilal. Thats why i am very eager.....

Guest ufizo

meanwhile, you people can also try the MIUI launcher, MIHOME ,... it got out recently.

You can check it out here:

Works with CFX and other ICS ROMs, and it is good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diogomatos

hey there tilal? Are you planning on updating this ROM with the latest version off CM9? That would be so fu**in great :D

keep up the AWESOME work!

• 1 month later...