PaulOBrien

HTC One X Review

Paul77    0

Paul

At the recent event in Chicago, what did HTC say was their reason(s) for using hardware buttons instead of on-screen buttons. I find the button configuration a strange choice, particularly as it means you often lose any gains in screen size because of the need to display the legacy button on-screen.

Thanks

trekstor609    0

not sure buying an one s or an one x

whats your opinion?

especially battery life an will both devices get futere updates? at the same time?

an better choosing the tegra 3 or the snapdragon dualcore?

thanks for your help

silv3r4sh    0

Paul O'Brien, I'm still waiting for you to elaborate on the 'clever tweaking' you mentioned for that has great potential for making the battery even better!! :)

chaosfoevr    1

Hi, any one having problem wit the screen......left side of the screen is kinda commin loose.....it's just been week ..anyway m sendin it back..

Other than its awesome....little biggish for a ph thou, for everything else, nice one.........

Covers almost half of ma face.:-P

Slick design ,feel like it's gonna slip off me hand.

chaosfoevr    1

Paul O'Brien, I'm still waiting for you to elaborate on the 'clever tweaking' you mentioned for that has great potential for making the battery even better!! :)

+1