annoying noise

Guest lucioc47

Guest lucioc47

There is an annoying noise on my OMC when I play music, videos, radio.. and dissapears 2 seconds after stop the song, and it´s not cause by the earphones because when i have the earphones unpluged, I can hear it by the loudspeaker

I tried to remove it, changing the room and installing the beats studio but continues

I don´t know what to do

Sorry for my english

Guest oxyg3n89

That is caused by poor audio chip zte uses. Same on all blades and on my skate too. When you use cheap earphones or play music loud no so noticable,but very annoying in quiet environment or quality sensitive headphones. Different rom wont help. I use volume control, got it cheap on ebay. You set higher volume on skate and set lower on volume control. helps to reduce that noise on earphones as you simply dont hear it. But drain battery more.

Sent from my ZTE-SKATE using Tapatalk

Edited by oxyg3n89

Guest oxyg3n89

Strange...it does sound like high pitched for me too. Maybe that was even more noticeable when playing flash. It does dissapear after 2 second when music is paused. Repaired a few zte devices before and can confirm all behaved like that , even on different roms (CM7, CM9, stock) with stock,custom earphones. Nothing like that on samsung galaxies or htc phones.

Edited by oxyg3n89