HTC Sense for Swedish Snow

Guest Allarddb

Guest Allarddb

Hi

Today I wanna install HTC Sense (theme) on my ZTE Blade. And I found this video on youtube. I followed all the steps but when he said that I must install NTsense by ThemeChooser I stock. because that is a program from CyanogenMod and my ROM is Swedish Snow RLS6. But I really want to install apply NTsense can you guys help me with this?

Gr

Hi

Today I wanna install HTC Sense (theme) on my ZTE Blade. And I found this video on youtube. I followed all the steps but when he said that I must install NTsense by ThemeChooser I stock. because that is a program from CyanogenMod and my ROM is Swedish Snow RLS6. But I really want to install apply NTsense can you guys help me with this?

Gr

Yay! That is my video :)

Guest Allarddb

Yay! That is my video :)

Is it possible on Swedish Snow? In your video you must select NTsense in Theme Chooser but that isonly working on Cyanogenmod :-(

Guest Sulthekk

Get framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk from rom zip, then go to the kitchen at http://uot.dakra.lt/

Upload files, then customize them as you like. At the end wait until your mod is being cooked then download it, and flash like a rom, with ONLY wiping /cache.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest Sulthekk

hmmm, ok but the kitchen is full right now.. :( So I have to wait..

It was always full for me, but there is a queue... If you refresh the page regularly, you will see that you are getting closer to the kitchen as time passes.

Guest Allarddb

Thank you! :) I've tried it 2 times.. The first time it stocks the second times i gets a error. En now I'm trying it and I hope it works this time :-)