Rom Usage

Guest freshymc

Guest freshymc

Is anyone using ColdFusionX or MIUIFusionX as a regular day-to-day ROM? Interested in flashing it but not sure how usable it is on a daily basis.

Guest brookergray

And why on earth earth you create a new topic for this? Ask in their respective topics. Keep in mind that you're asking for opinion which due to its nature is subjective. Just flash it is a for yourself.

Guest Felsch

And why on earth earth you create a new topic for this? Ask in their respective topics. Keep in mind that you're asking for opinion which due to its nature is subjective. Just flash it is a for yourself.

^that and if you look in the respective topics, you will find your answer :)

Guest Kumar Maddy

Is anyone using ColdFusionX or MIUIFusionX as a regular day-to-day ROM? Interested in flashing it but not sure how usable it is on a daily basis.

I have been using it for a couple of weeks now, on daily basis. So, I had no issues except that the gallery won't load sometimes and some other not-so-important issues.

Basic functionality is good. So, I believe you can use it as a day-to-day ROM.

Guest Przypal

I would answer You but I think You are too lazy for my attention ;)

Guest johndroid

No FM Radio

No Camera = No Bar-code scanner, Google Goggles

No Flash support = No BBC iplayer or Myplayer

No youtube HQ

Video playback stutters

No calendar sync

Other than the above the rom is super, if you only want to use the phone or send some texts, UI is fast and pretty reliable for day to day phone use....

Guest slumslayer

No FM Radio

No Camera = No Bar-code scanner, Google Goggles

No Flash support = No BBC iplayer or Myplayer

No youtube HQ

Video playback stutters

No calendar sync

Calendar sync works perfectly here (with ColdfusionX).