• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
felystar

ICE ARMOR III+ error

22 posts in this topic

I installed Ice Armor III+ and went to the theme chooser and changed to another theme. It said " sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" and now I can see that when I click the menu button I lose some screen, just a bit.But how can I get again the same screen size?

EDIT: I have changed again to the system theme but the screen is the same :(

I installed Ice Armor III+ and went to the theme chooser and changed to another theme. It said " sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" and now I can see that when I click the menu button I lose some screen, just a bit.But how can I get again the same screen size?

EDIT: I have changed again to the system theme but the screen is the same :(

Don't worry, it just a known bug.. Just press the OK and enjoy the new theme..

I did, but what happens now is that I lost a little bit of the screen in the down part, now it's not there, just like if the screen has sized up. but well now just changed rom but thanks anyway :D

I did, but what happens now is that I lost a little bit of the screen in the down part, now it's not there, just like if the screen has sized up. but well now just changed rom but thanks anyway :D

And whats happen after a reboot.? There was a CM7 compatible theme.?

It was the theme that came with Ice Armor III+ it's called Ice Armor.

It was the theme that came with Ice Armor III+ it's called Ice Armor.

Can U upload a screenshot.?

I just installed another eom and is the same. I cannot upload a screenshot because when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen but when I am seing it in the phone screen I dont see everyrhing it is just like if I made a little zoom of my screen and the most bottom part of the screen has dissapeared like a zoom. But when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen because if I zoom it out I can see the part that I cant see when I am using the phone. It is just a very little bit bit I lost that part of screen. I can also see it when I click the menu button. I see that the letters of the menu button screen doesnt show at all.

I just installed another eom and is the same. I cannot upload a screenshot because when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen but when I am seing it in the phone screen I dont see everyrhing it is just like if I made a little zoom of my screen and the most bottom part of the screen has dissapeared like a zoom. But when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen because if I zoom it out I can see the part that I cant see when I am using the phone. It is just a very little bit bit I lost that part of screen. I can also see it when I click the menu button. I see that the letters of the menu button screen doesnt show at all.

Your screen density is 240 dpi.? Don't use an LCD density modder.?

Edited by siddis

Your screen density is 240 dpi.? Don't use an LCD density modder.?

Not using. Was going to but never tried. How can I check wich DPI I have?

Not using. Was going to but never tried. How can I check wich DPI I have?

Hmmm, i saw once a Font Changer app, that show the actual values.. Or try an LCD Density Modder app..

Can U take a picture with another phone / your digicam.? So unique problem... :-)

Hmmm, i saw once a Font Changer app, that show the actual values.. Or try an LCD Density Modder app..

Can U take a picture with another phone / your digicam.? So unique problem... :-)

Ok here it goes.

If you look at the bottom part of the phone where it sais "mas" it is a little bit like zoomed in. U understand now what I talk about?

post-969809-133398729421_thumb.jpg

Ok here it goes.

If you look at the bottom part of the phone where it sais "mas" it is a little bit like zoomed in. U understand now what I talk about?

Strange.. I've been never seen before like this.. U tried delete the caches in CWM Recovery menu.?

And what is your font size.? Small, very small, extra small, etc...Try some other sizes, than reboot..

Edited by siddis

Strange.. I've been never seen before like this.. U tried delete the caches in CWM Recovery menu.?

And what is your font size.? Small, very small, extra small, etc...Try some other sizes, than reboot..

I got this bug with Ice Armos and then have moved to Aokp Ics and now to LoginMod so I have made two wipes of everything and formated system. But it doesnt change. I have small letter but when I scrool down something that light that shows up indicating the end doesnt show up completly. The part of the intense glow wich is a line doesnt show :(

Still have warranty for the phone.?

Bought it this 30/03/12. And signed a paper with my dates but they didnt tell me anything about warranty. Its a montecarlo

I have changed the dpi to another and then the system default and it didnt solution anything. Anybody please had the same bug and solutioned it or know how please??

I was a month untill I found the phone and they told me that they had to build more phones cuz they ran out of em so its gonna be difficul to change it :(

Ps: what cache do i have to delete???

Update: I think that is not happening in the launcher?

Cant upload a picture to tapatalk...

Picasa . https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BOhq2KLsiQPQIG1VOG4wAYXvpcPs169AH92Ixv28m4Y

Edited by felystar

Bought it this 30/03/12. And signed a paper with my dates but they didnt tell me anything about warranty. Its a montecarlo

I have changed the dpi to another and then the system default and it didnt solution anything. Anybody please had the same bug and solutioned it or know how please??

I was a month untill I found the phone and they told me that they had to build more phones cuz they ran out of em so its gonna be difficul to change it :(

Ps: what cache do i have to delete???

Update: I think that is not happening in the launcher?

Cant upload a picture to tapatalk...

Picasa . https://picasaweb.go...169AH92Ixv28m4Y

Im afraid this is an hardware error... :-( Try to find Kelzsoca, he was the developer of the Armor3..

Edited by siddis

Im afraid this is an hardware error... :-( Try to find Kelzsoca, he was the developer of the Armor3..

Have posted on his topic now just wait for him to come and read and comment

Edited by felystar

Have posted on his topic now just wait for him to come and read and comment

if flashing a new rom or stock TPT dose not fix it, you have faulty hardware... send it back the warranty, they all have 12 month if bought new wink.gif

if flashing a new rom or stock TPT dose not fix it, you have faulty hardware... send it back the warranty, they all have 12 month if bought new wink.gif

I'll try installing the stock orange tpt. Is it the one that is in the tpts topic. I went there and opened the topic orange uk tpt and there I found a mirror on hotfile wich weighs 130mb is this gonna ibstall just the rom or also the tpt?? Shall I wipe data? Thanks

Edit: what about if my screen has just moved up because I think that the satus bar is very big. The black part seems to be big. Could it be? If so how to change it? How to move it up?

Edited by felystar

Do u think there would be an app for screen positioning?

Think my screen(what I see not the touch) just moved down

Do u think there would be an app for screen positioning?

Think my screen(what I see not the touch) just moved down

I went to Orange shop and they said its a software issue. I installed the stock rom before going. The man there said its a software issue and that he could not find any problem eith it and toldbme ro make a screenshot ehen I see the problem but I cant because if I click power button menu button hides...