[DEPRICATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest she7ata

I have a problem, I flashed the ROM and the Gapps after, but I cannot see my SD Card and a message appear when I try to open the camera says "Insert an SD Card before using the Camera" !? Beside that I do not notice any changes after install the Gapps !? I liked the ROM Very much but feels like the touch style used is not good enough, not responsive as CM7 ! duno, just a thought ...

Guest carpon

I have a problem, I flashed the ROM and the Gapps after, but I cannot see my SD Card and a message appear when I try to open the camera says "Insert an SD Card before using the Camera" !? Beside that I do not notice any changes after install the Gapps !? I liked the ROM Very much but feels like the touch style used is not good enough, not responsive as CM7 ! duno, just a thought ...

fe3lan

5alek fe cm a7sn

Guest fr0nter1ng

Installed, but I have many many many reboots (reboot-loop)!!

My SIM is YOIGO (SPAIN)

Mobile: ZTE SKATE (free by IMEI)

Please fix this!

Thanks!!

Guest Der_Floo

@ tilal

so do you think that it is possible to make a logcat before? because i tryed it again and i got no other results ?!

Guest snarkavenger

Installed, but I have many many many reboots (reboot-loop)!!

My SIM is YOIGO (SPAIN)

Mobile: ZTE SKATE (free by IMEI)

Please fix this!

Thanks!!

Hi, just to say I had the same experience, I carried out an install yesterday;

1) imaged to 200/2 TPT

2) formatted system

3) flashed AOKP ROM

4) deleted data

6) rebooted and waited 5 min

7) flashed GAPPs

8) rebooted and waited 5 min

9) rebooted

I went through the steps twice. My experience was the launcher started (choice of standard or nova) then home came up and I could call dialer/sms/browser but any attempt to go to the applications page caused the screen to go all "sparkly" as it went into reboot. It's a UK bought OMC unlocked and previously running Ice Armour III with C3C0 kernel update.

Fortunately the backup came up without incident. :-)

Guest mare82

1) Download and then put the ROM and gapps zips onto your SD card.

2) Boot into clockwork.

3) Scroll to "mounts and storage" and select "format system".

4) Scroll to "install zip from SDcard" and select the ROM file.

5) Once it says it's installed, scroll down to "wipe data/facotry reset" and click on that. It should take about 15 seconds.

6) Now select the "reboot system now" option.

7) Let it load and once the launcher has appeared, wait for 5 minutes before rebooting back into clockwork mod.

8) Select "install zip from SDcard" again and this time click on your gapps file to install that.

9) Click on "reboot system now" and the ROMshould load again with google apps installed.

If you're still having problems let us know.

This was help me alot. But rom is not stable, have alot off critical errors on app. Make alon some settings etc.

I have system set to only 150 MB. Is this too small ? Could this be a reason why Gapps apparently kind of silently fails to install ? Also I see I am not rooted in this OS ? My EXT4 is not mounted.

Also I installed Google_Play_3.4.7.apk, but ultimately any attempt to start PlayStore aborts.

Can I see the space situation at system while not rooted ?

Guest bAzYx

There is a problem with the Time Zone settings in this ROM:

in "System Settings" / "Date & Time" ("Automatic time zone" set to off, as it is not working apparently)

when I try to tap on "Select time zone", the "Date & Time" interface force closes and brings me back to "Settings"

A I the only one with this issue?

Is there a fix?

I'll try ColdFusionX to see if it has it also...

Guest TouchyAndalou

I have system set to only 150 MB. Is this too small ? Could this be a reason why Gapps apparently kind of silently fails to install ?

Yes, you need a minimum of 200MB for system in this ROM.

Guest bAzYx

There is a problem with the Time Zone settings in this ROM:

in "System Settings" / "Date & Time" ("Automatic time zone" set to off, as it is not working apparently)

when I try to tap on "Select time zone", the "Date & Time" interface force closes and brings me back to "Settings"

A I the only one with this issue?

Is there a fix?

I'll try ColdFusionX to see if it has it also...

ColdFusionX does not have the problem. I think I'll skip AOKPFusionX...

@bAzYx regarding Time Zone. What you can do is to install ClockSync (v1.2.3, ru.org.amip.ClockSync) » Settings » Use offline database, which leads to TimeZoneService.apk (v1.0.3 (2012c)) etc. At least that's how I got to "Select time zone : Europe/Brussels" and a correct time setting here !

@TouchyAndalou regarding required system partition size. Thank you, I'll reconfigure !

Guest zhekozhekov

Never had the chance to post in this forum, but now my turn came.

Firstly, great ROM tilal. Your work is amazing and HUGE thanks for everything you do and all the devs here.

I have a small problem with the proximity sensor. I installed the latest AOKP (15.05.2012) this morning, but when I make or take calls, the screen goes off and I can't hang up. Have to take the battery out to stop ringing or hang up. I saw in the changelog, that proximity calibration was added, but can't find it anywhere.

Or if there is a dialpad code, that will work, will be great.

A little help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest timfimjim

Never had the chance to post in this forum, but now my turn came.

Firstly, great ROM tilal. Your work is amazing and HUGE thanks for everything you do and all the devs here.

I have a small problem with the proximity sensor. I installed the latest AOKP (15.05.2012) this morning, but when I make or take calls, the screen goes off and I can't hang up. Have to take the battery out to stop ringing or hang up. I saw in the changelog, that proximity calibration was added, but can't find it anywhere.

Or if there is a dialpad code, that will work, will be great.

A little help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

In CFX go to settings / advanced / calibrate proximity sensor. It might be the same in AOKP?

Try it and let me know :)

Guest zhekozhekov

Thanks timfimjim, but settings/advanced/ is missing in AOKP.

I had ColdFusionX (v.09.05.2012), but I lost root somehow and decided to move to AOKP.

Also tried several calibration tools with no success :(

Guest Redstarr1

Please fix the reboot loop!

How can tilal fix anything if you don't give any more info than boot loops. You are not the only one with this issue by the way. Try booting without your sim card, if that solves the issue you should switch roms for now. CM9 seems to have less issues.

Guest archish

How can tilal fix anything if you don't give any more info than boot loops. You are not the only one with this issue by the way. Try booting without your sim card, if that solves the issue you should switch roms for now. CM9 seems to have less issues.

I had posted the log here sometime back:

Its for blade but should be applicable for Skate as well, I hope tilal gets time to check it out soon.

Guest fr0nter1ng

OK, without SIM works without problems.

My SIM are YOIGO (TeliaSonera) - SPAIN

Thanks

Guest jopsi332

i falshed this over cm9 and at first it need 10 minuits to boot.

after this..smooth..entered pin..changed some settings

reboot..

sim is already unlocked after reboot ôo

try aokp 1 minuit

reboot

..it reboots every minuit...

in airplane mod is everything fine....

using German Eplus / Medion Mobile Sim Card

• 2 weeks later...