[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest domenico lamberti

the thing that i'm not so sure about would be browser, trying to switch tabs etc that tinily, plus my SF2 is broken, but thats bsides the point lol

Guest Dazzozo
the thing that i'm not so sure about would be browser, trying to switch tabs etc that tinily, plus my SF2 is broken, but thats bsides the point lol

I didn't have much of a problem with browsing, but your SF2 being broken is a pretty big issue. :P

Guest app10336

@dazzozo: I found why light sensor was "waiting for data" when testing it. It work only if option "Automatic brightness" activated. Disabled by default :ninja:

Guest Dazzozo

@dazzozo: I found why light sensor was "waiting for data" when testing it. It work only if option "Automatic brightness" activated. Disabled by default

Ah sweet, cheers!

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

So, how did you get the tablet tweaks onto your device? I'd love to have it. Also, any chance of a center clock patch?

Few issues I'm having on the latest update;

The stock 'Messaging' app constantly crashes and has even caused my device to reboot once or twice.

The preview on camera apps such as Panorama is broke and just displays numerous thick lines so you can't see anything except the general colour of whatever you're taking a shot of, but when you take a photo or panorama the end result looks normal.

Thanks

Guest Dazzozo

So, how did you get the tablet tweaks onto your device? I'd love to have it.

Working on it.

Also, any chance of a center clock patch?

No, I'm porting CM9. When this is merged on Gerrit you can ask me for an update. Find it elsewhere.

The stock 'Messaging' app constantly crashes and has even caused my device to reboot once or twice.

Clear app data. I'm not having this myself.

The preview on camera apps such as Panorama is broke and just displays numerous thick lines so you can't see anything except the general colour of whatever you're taking a shot of, but when you take a photo or panorama the end result looks normal.

Thanks

Known, and I don't think this is specific to the last update.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

So, how did you get the tablet tweaks onto your device? I'd love to have it. Also, any chance of a center clock patch?

Thanks

If you're desperate for a centre clock why not just use the Reloaded ICS mod which I posted in an earlier page of this thread. here it is again...

76339001.png

FEATURES

Transparency

Status Bar Layout

Date Format

Brightness Control

Horizontal Recent Panel

Clock Location

Power Widget Enhancements

Tabbed Layout

Bottom Statusbar

Volume control

Statusbar Theming

It also has a lot more theming enhancements than just the centre clock. You can see a lot more in this video...

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest fr0do

Reloaded hasn't been compatible with CM9 for quite some time now. Open Kang includes the mod but dazz isn't keen, and his rom of it isn't stable.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Working on it.

No, I'm porting CM9. When this is merged on Gerrit you can ask me for an update. Find it elsewhere.

Clear app data. I'm not having this myself.

Known, and I don't think this is specific to the last update.

Thanks for the reply.

Guest AmbushReality
Is the camera's led flash not working or have I done something wrong in the installation thanks
Sadly, the flash doesn't work in ICS:'(

Guest LONEWU1F

OK thanks for the prompt answer. The flash wasn't important anyway I think I have taken 3 photos with a phone in the last 5 years lol.

I have had 2 occasions were the phone will not wake from sleep, could this be due to the V6 supercharger scipt I have run. Thanks

Edited by LONEWU1F

Guest Carlover

I have the same issue with the Static IP WiFi connection, I can't connect, basically the same issue as MadEye Moody had. Any easy way to fix this easily? thanks

Guest stokietom

Does anyone else get much less battery life when using this ROM? I really like the ROM because it's fast but I had to go back to Fish n Chips as even when I wasn't using the phone I got massive battery drain.

Is their anything I can do?

Thanks

Guest Dazzozo

Does anyone else get much less battery life when using this ROM? I really like the ROM because it's fast but I had to go back to Fish n Chips as even when I wasn't using the phone I got massive battery drain.

Is their anything I can do?

Thanks

Find out what's causing your battery drain. :P

Edit: Pageking 100!

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Mine normally lasts me a full day at college and a bit more. I charge it over night from about 1am till half 7 in the morning, unplug it, turn on wifi until I go out at 9 then I turn it off, then I text a lot, my mobile data is turned on only when I need it. I get back home about half 3/4 and it normally has between 20-60% left.