• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [AOKP] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/07]

92 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

but can connect to google play and download

Posted · Report post

Browser, Tapatalk, Gmail all work for me *shrugs*

Posted · Report post

ok done full wipe fresh install and sign in,market ect all work but no matter what browser i use nothing loads.

if anyone has any ideas let me know. the wi fi and 3g work so there's no problem getting a connection so maybe its only the bowser app.

don't know but very annoying

hope fully this can be sorted as i would use this as my daily rom

Posted · Report post

its only some browsers opera uc work skyfire dolphin wont

Posted · Report post

pretty good ROM daz , few issues for me, certain apps (browser,gmail,FML) close seconds after being opened, but without an error message, its as if i pressed the home button to close out of it, another is that it freezes on the lockscreen quite a bit for me

Posted · Report post

New build up!

Posted · Report post

Nice one!

Posted · Report post

really like the rom but get closing apps browser ect so gonna stick to cm9

wounded cause really perfer this

Posted · Report post

Well, that's just how AOKP is. I make very minor changes to make it compile, that's all.

Posted · Report post

If that's how it is that's how it is.any suggestions though what I could do.

Posted · Report post

If that's how it is that's how it is.any suggestions though what I could do.

The browser does crash. That's that. AOKP obviously just has less support for devices like ours.

I don't know what there is to suggest but use CM9. I could maybe try and get the browser to work for the next build (probably just by stealing everything related to it from CM9).

Posted · Report post

OK mate I'll leave it in your capable hands wouldn't matter if it was from cm9 to me as long as it works

Posted · Report post

Shame this doesn't work as well as CM9, I much prefer this over that :(

Posted · Report post

I might just do what happens for the Blade. There's a pretty strong "CM9/AOKP remix" over there, which is sort of what this is, just to a lesser scale. (We take some components of CM9 to make it compile already.)

Posted · Report post

Obviously they are your baby's but personally I would prefer the aokp to stay as close as possible to what it is. Now if that can be done.keep up good work

Posted · Report post

Obviously they are your baby's but personally I would prefer the aokp to stay as close as possible to what it is. Now if that can be done.keep up good work

Personally,I just want cm9 with the aokp mods :P (softkeys mostly)

Posted · Report post

Stay as close to not working?

I'm pretty sure everyone would rather functionality over purity. You wouldn't cosmetically see anything from CM9, it would all be the behind-the-scenes support for our device.

Posted · Report post

meant looks wise different notification bar settings, subtle differences that i like

Posted · Report post

CM9 with the AOKP UI mods would be the best of both worlds.

Posted · Report post

meant looks wise different notification bar settings, subtle differences that i like

You wouldn't cosmetically see anything from CM9

It would still be AOKP. Everything underneath would be ripped from CM9 to make it run better.

Posted · Report post

sounds good, :)

Posted · Report post

Hi Dazz,

tried yesterday on my Vivacity but the phone kept rebooting. It got up to the PIN and after entering the PIN (several times even earlier) it rebooted. And before you even ask - I did the standard wipe & format procedure before flashing.

Not a big problem, though, since your CM9 works reasonably well.

Thanks for your work

Josef

Posted · Report post

What I meant

Posted · Report post

Bump for a sweet build coming today!

Posted · Report post

New build up!