[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest nitinkumar

but til9661 just removed that line and the "COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DBINDER_COMPAT" line for http://review.cyanog....com/#/c/13317/

edit: tried that and camera preview doesn't work - i assume we don't need to add the prebuilt .so from lg500 still?

plzzz take a look also on the black sereen (screen not get turn on) when an incomming call comes.

plzzz resolve this issue is really irritating like this.

Guest sej7278

plzzz take a look also on the black sereen (screen not get turn on) when an incomming call comes.

plzzz resolve this issue is really irritating like this.

apparently tilal fixed that too, although not sure how, there's nothing on github, on skate it seems to need a new kernel......

Edited by sej7278

Guest sami_22

I get these glitches in Calc and also got it on Youtube for a brief period.

Me too :-O

In the settings and on the launcher also.

I made a little "MOD" for this rom.

Characteristic:

1. The network is always blue (I dont like the grey ^^)
  2. The Bugdroid for the USB connection is different.
  3. Thes icons of the toogles are different too.

Screenshots:

device-2012-04-30-163628.pngdevice-2012-04-29-181655.png

Links:

MD5:a03c86e483d136d42c5387ca441f9e63

Edited by sami_22

Guest tilal6991

I've switched back to the my kernel on github. Also for camera preview I thunk I've isolated the fix for preview without breaking 5mp and I'll push that to my repo soon.

Guest burstlam

but til9661 just removed that line and the "COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DBINDER_COMPAT" line for http://review.cyanog....com/#/c/13317/

edit: tried that and camera preview doesn't work - i assume we don't need to add the prebuilt .so from lg500 still?

O ~ my bad, for AOKP already have this merge and I think this commit on call notifier bring us the black screen issue~

Guest sej7278

I've switched back to the my kernel on github. Also for camera preview I thunk I've isolated the fix for preview without breaking 5mp and I'll push that to my repo soon.

so the pthread hack and memoryheap patch aren't needed?

O ~ my bad, for AOKP already have this merge and I think this commit on call notifier bring us the black screen issue~

ok so is it the forward-ports phone stuff that caused the black screen issue? i think we were seeing it around the 23rd which was before that got merged....

Guest makm777

Guys, can somebody disable USB charging from the Device Settings? Because I can't. The blade is charged even with unchecked USB Charging in my case.

Guest shezar

Guys, can somebody disable USB charging from the Device Settings? Because I can't. The blade is charged even with unchecked USB Charging in my case.

Are you sure it charges and not just the animation and texts are changed? I mean it was present in CM7 with the same effect (animation and text but no charging)

Guest makm777

Are you sure it charges and not just the animation and texts are changed? I mean it was present in CM7 with the same effect (animation and text but no charging)

Yes, the percentage was changed (from 9% to 16% in my case). So, now I've restored the CM 7.2 RC1 from backup and no animation and charging...

Edited by makm777

Guest Juliano Dorneles

It's just me or all the ICS roms have some against my Blade? :S

I have just a bootanimation loop. Cleaned everithing, formated everything (just not the sdcard), wiped with every option on Clockwork ... and nothing. It just do not boot. Any clue?

I have a 220Mb system partition ... maybe this version of Android is not compatible with the chinese Blade (256Mb RAM)?

Guest Juliano Dorneles

your suppose to wipe everything before you flash :ph34r: isnt the ram unlockable on that model?

Yes, wiped everything ... dalvik, cache, data, system ... I do not know what more to do ... I tried to remove the bootanimation (maybe some problem with that file), but when I make the zip again, the install procedure give me a fail message ...

Guest ironzy

did you check the md5 of the rom downloaded? maybe the rom is corrupt, i wouldnt bother removing the bootanimation i dont think its just a case of deleting the file? there must be more to it than that.

Edited by ironzy

Guest Juliano Dorneles

did you check the md5 of the rom downloaded? maybe the rom is corrupt, i wouldnt bother removing the bootanimation i dont think its just a case of deleting the file? there must be more to it than that.

md5 checked:

md5 Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.1fix-BLADE-full-signed.zip

MD5 (Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.1fix-BLADE-full-signed.zip) = 9721f62ba4b08fd07dbfa45bcf254a59

Do I need to install the 5.9.1 version previously?

Edited by Juliano Dorneles

Guest bucihost

i see this

aokp_Phone

Forked from AOKP/packages_apps_Phone

Last updated	 19 hours ago

Edited by bucihost

Guest brookergray

i see this

aokp_Phone

Forked from AOKP/packages_apps_Phone

Last updated	 19 hours ago

That's when it was forked. What are you doing on github if you don't know what means what?

Guest fp30

That's when it was forked. What are you doing on github if you don't know what means what?

what was Newton doing sticking a needle in his eye if he didnt know what it would do to it ;) ? my point is that you only learn by exploring things you dont know, so take it easy. The guy made an assumption which turned out to be incorrect. No need to deter him from going on github just because of that

Guest brookergray

what was Newton doing sticking a needle in his eye if he didnt know what it would do to it ;) ? my point is that you only learn by exploring things you dont know, so take it easy. The guy made an assumption which turned out to be incorrect. No need to deter him from going on github just because of that

Yes there is. He should learn to program than read a book about git and than go to github. Otherwise he can't do anything with what's on there. It's like learning the kanji but without knowing what they mean. Useless.

Guest emajar

are you referring to this 'Realign multiwave on landscape incoming call'? If so, it seems unlikely to be a fix to the black screen because the last commit was made in February. I may be wrong

This (devil) black in coming call screen need to be fixed it's the most annoying. I love this ROM but this is killing. Praying someone get the root cause.

Edited by emajar

Guest fp30

Yes there is. He should learn to program than read a book about git and than go to github. Otherwise he can't do anything with what's on there. It's like learning the kanji but without knowing what they mean. Useless.

I wonder if anyone told richard branson that he should've studied business before starting his own. or steve wozniak to study computing before co-founding apple?

let me give you another example. did you learn to ride a bike by reading a book on bike riding? or just by getting on the bike and pedalling as fast as you could? :D

anyway thats all off topic. has anyone got anything to say about RC6.1? im still on 5.8/5.9 and I dont know if its worth upgrading

Edited by fp30