[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest tkelly0727

i`ve not got the "settings -> device options -> calibrate proximity sensor" layout either in RC6.5.3 .. i have no "device options" in settings ..

gotta say (if its the right rom) its the nicest looking ever :D

yeah im using the same rom. i prefer this one over coldfision

Guest C!chy

After testing this rom throughly over last few days I decided to go back to GB (Swedish Snow r7 in this case). AOKP CM9 is really slick looking and powerful but there are few things that aren't working as I expected. I couldn't make Tasker to work. Localization engine isn't working as good as in GB. It also lags on some basic operations, like opening the phone log or managing contacts.

This will be a perfect ROM one day, but for now it definitely needs more polishing and bug fixing.

Guest jeddy1

i`ve not got the "settings -> device options -> calibrate proximity sensor" layout either in RC6.5.3 .. i have no "device options" in settings ..

gotta say (if its the right rom) its the nicest looking ever :D

Because its not like that

SETTINGS-ADVANCED-CALIBRATE PROXIMITY SENSOR

it should be ;)

Guest hankhandsome

i think i'd accidentally left WiFi on overnight, that's why it drained the battery. been running the phone today with some GPS tracking, music playing and gaming and 6.6.1 is working nice and smoothly so far.

Guest hankhandsome

one issue i've found actually is that the camera does seem to FC a lot .. might be because i've got it set to 720p though and it's never really been that reliable at that resolution. 3mp seems to work fine so i'll see how it goes

Guest Gregorypeg1000

thanks a lot burstlam.Downloading now

EDIT: I saw in the changelog that hw acceleration is now working but now i cant watch videos on youtube even on low quality.Is it only me?

Edited by Gregorypeg1000

Guest emotty

Because its not like that

SETTINGS-ADVANCED-CALIBRATE PROXIMITY SENSOR

it should be ;)

thanks for the reply but its still not there ..someones nicked it ....

but not to worry am now gonna try Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.6.2-BLADE-full-signed.zip as soon as the download finishes :)

Thanks Burstlam :D

Guest .Xam

Hey Burstlam,

maybe you could fix the search in google maps. Or its only a prob on my Phone? If i search a adress in maps, there is only a little text field. :)

Edit

And if auto britness is selected the button are all the time dark and i think the darkest stage is to dark

Sorry for my english! :)

Edited by .Xam

Guest tkelly0727

Hi Bustlam

change the text in the first page for the 6.6.2 version (the link is right, but not the version ;)

[4 June 2012] RC 6.5.3 Full Language: (no wipe need, just remove dalvik cache should be okay)

Download : https://hotfile.com/...signed.zip.html

md5 : 3da8319b2341de42f176ab9c81daa325

when u go to the download page it will say 6.6.2

Guest Splint69

Uhm, I have a weird problem, however I'm afraid it's hardware of some sort... I've read about camera and sound kind of bugs but mine seems to differ from those. In short, my sound simply gone away all of a sudden. Never had this before, but it occured shortly (2-4 days) after flashing this rom. I have no sound coming from the speaker at all. Although I do hear the type of sound while in a phonecall, but no media sound whatsoever.

So I downgraded my rom to a stable CM7, obviously wiped everything in clockwork before that, but still, it seems like my hardware is gone. Any clue? Or could it be a coincidence that would've happened if I hadn't used the ICS rom? In this case I got to take it to the service, although void warranty... Do you think if I revert everything back to original, rom, root state, etc and they could only see the date of the rom installation (which would be a valid t-mobile rom let's say that you can download), then I'd regain warranty? :P

thanks in advance!

Guest Sulthekk

Youtube does not work with version 6.6.2 :angry2:

Youtube won't ever going to work properly with any version! Get with it guys, and stop whining about it!

Guest Loren82

Great rom, the results of GPU performance are very high, the camera looks and perform 100% ... and if failure YouTube and Facebook application, this only reveals the writing if you keep your finger on the screen, even so, great progress. :D

Guest thewild

Youtube won't ever going to work properly with any version! Get with it guys, and stop whining about it!

Not true. Quoting burstlam : "Download : Temporary Removed : breaks LQ streaming"

Youtube LQ is working for some time now !

Edited by thewild

Guest Droopy_be

Not true. Quoting burstlam : "Download : Temporary Removed : breaks LQ streaming"

Youtube LQ is working for some time now !

Which version of youtube ? When I use youtube, I have sound but not the video.