[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest Snap.IT

[screenshots removed, no need repeating them]

Plzzz Help me if any one Know whats the problem.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

I'm able to reproduce this problem in this ROM, it happens when you move data, if you check apps, private apps and dalvik cache but leave data on the /data MTD partition it works.

I'm real busy atm so i don't have time to follow up any bug reports, i suggest you post a bug report to the developers git (the developer of S2E that is).

Guest adrianutrilla

Is there a way to get google now working in this ROM?I cant even get it to have voice recognition, voice search does work, but i cant voice type. Google Now was working typing, but i would like it to work with voice. What could I do?

Guest Snap.IT

Is there a way to get google now working in this ROM?I cant even get it to have voice recognition, voice search does work, but i cant voice type. Google Now was working typing, but i would like it to work with voice. What could I do?

Yes, and no, but mostly no.

Search function out of order for you? Try it, you might just find a better answer to a question that has been asked a million times.

Guest adrianutrilla

Yes, and no, but mostly no.

Search function out of order for you? Try it, you might just find a better answer to a question that has been asked a million times.

I have tried searching, but nothing interesting. I searched voice recognition, voice typing, voice type..

Guest Snap.IT

I have tried searching, but nothing interesting. I searched voice recognition, voice typing, voice type..

You searched for "google voice search" in this forum and got nothing interesting?

No you didn't.

It's the simplest of all things to search for.

now, you might want to look inside the KonstaKANG thread for a possible solutoin but it's not like you could search it, is it?

I actually gave you an honest answer, mostly no.

Edited by Snap.IT

Guest fight3r

First of all thanx for this great Rom ... It runs pretty smoothly but i got 2 problems need solving.. the first one is that the clock keeps crashing so no alarm can be set (i got myself an app for that but it would be great to have the original one working) and the second and most important is that i cant set any of my mp3s as a ringtone or message notification. I tried every solution out there, making a media/audio/ringtones file in my sd didnt work , long pressing on the file doesnt give the option to set the mp3 as a ringtone also. Any ideas?

I'm on 6.6.9 with 160MB TPT and S2E.

I tried to upgrade to 6.8.0 with dalvik cache wiped and reflashed S2E init.d script and medium Gapps.

But then I found my Google Account doesn't work properly and all Gapps quit immediately when I open them.

Lucky to have nandroid backup... but am I missing anything during the upgrade?

Guest stanvladut

No problem with gps here...using almost everyday with edmundo. I have another problem. When someone call me it appears only the number, but not the contact name and picture even if i have already added this number to contacts. If I receive two consecutive calls from the same person, a second time shows me the name and picture. What can i do to appear all datas from first time?

Guest sander886

I just checked the chinese site and burstlam has uploaded a new CM10 build there (22-08) Anyone checked it out yet?

*edit*

Burstlam if you read this, could you please post your CM10 builds in a topic here on MoDaCo? I think the people here would be happy to help you testing!

Thanks for your awesome work!

Edited by sander886

Guest sander886

entz61 have you flashed it yet?

I'm curious if it is working better then the previous version.

The google translate of that page doesn't make much sense to me =D

Guest archish

The latest version beta 10 is an odex version so performance should be better but the rom without gapps is 172mb, stock 220mb partition would be better.

Guest unmukt

as good as konstat 21/08 ?

Yeah, as good. I feel its prolly a lil snappier.

As mentioned by Konstat, the issues are very much similar in both CM10 roms.

Gets down to personal pref.

Guest sander886

this should do it :)

Burstlam CM10 22-08 build

http://www.mediafire...llw4rxa7d9p2gu3

The build is Chinese-English

Full wipe is necessary

Changelog can be found on http://bbs.hiapk.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4165085&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D4361%26typeid%3D4361

but I think the ony thing worth mentioning is that he seems to have fixed the camera and that this rom is an ODEX version

Edited by sander886