[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest mitchde

Not from burstlam - or better said - the acutal version from him has some probs (beside not multilang) but good potential.

Use the other KONSTA CM 10 build (27.09.), which is multilang, also here in the forum.

Edited by mitchde

Guest d_borghi

but konsta cm10 has bluetooth issue with chinese zte blade... but aokp cm10 works very well.

i'll be waiting for a new release.

thanks for all.

bye

db

Guest stanoo

but konsta cm10 has bluetooth issue with chinese zte blade... but aokp cm10 works very well.

thanks for all.

bye

db

which aokp are u talking about?

Guest Snap.IT

thanks for all.

bye

db

There is no such thing as "aokp cm10".

Guest stanoo

Whoops, didn't see that ;)

But this: http://bbs.hiapk.com/thread-4321608-1-1.html is for our blade, isn't it? Outdated, but an aokp cm10...

So burstlam's latest version is not an aokp.

Whoops, didn't see that ;)

But this: http://bbs.hiapk.com/thread-4321608-1-1.html is for our blade, isn't it? Outdated, but an aokp cm10...

So burstlam's latest version is not an aokp.

I guess that was pulled out due to mic issue... See his jb topic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neothegod

I think this is the best rom for Dell XCD35/ZTE Blade only issue is you can't transfer Application and data to sd card even with latest version of S2E 3.0.2. As per Olegkrikun, this version of S2E supports CM7,9 and 10. But I get insufficient Memory Available after downloading a couple of apps from Play store. Does anyone has fix for this?

Edit - This in reference to Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.8.0-BLADE-full-signed.

Edited by neothegod

Guest Hack3rr

I think this is the best rom for Dell XCD35/ZTE Blade only issue is you can't transfer Application and data to sd card even with latest version of S2E 3.0.2. As per Olegkrikun, this version of S2E supports CM7,9 and 10. But I get insufficient Memory Available after downloading a couple of apps from Play store. Does anyone has fix for this?

Edit - This in reference to Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.8.0-BLADE-full-signed.

You are effing kidding me right? Why cant you check the latest topics before you post something?

anybody could share a link with the latest version of this rom?

tnx

db

The same goes for you!

Guest neothegod

You are effing kidding me right? Why cant you check the latest topics before you post something?

I think some people lack the ability to comprehend and post without thinking. My question is in regards to CM9 and hence I posted it where it was more relevant. The latest thread by XeS0r is for CM10.

http://www.modaco.co...2e#entry2041078

FYI - S2E on CM10 works like a charm. You can move app, app data, private apps...without landing into issues like Insufficient Storage Available.

I am really looking forward to see if anyone was successful in moving application data with latest version of S2E. Since as per the description on play store it should be working with CM7, 9 & 10.

Guest paulocostavct

I hate to be an ahole but is burstlam still working on JB? Cause the newest JB are from Konstakang and i'm not at fan of his rom. Só i hope it's all good with him and i'll wait quietly for his release.

• 2 weeks later...