• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

1294 posts in this topic

Posted

suggestions--

please add Apex launcher instead of Trebuchet, apex is just a perfect launcher for ICS.

thank you again.

This can make by yourself.

Expand the zip on your computer

Goto system}app in the expand direcory

Delete trebuchet.apk

Copy the apex laucner apk in this direcory

Make a new zip

Flash, Enjoy

(I know, there a much easyer way to do this.....)

Posted

Hello! I'm running a port of this ROM on my Crescent and I got advised to ask this question here so;

The weather panel on my status bar used to display the full date above the weather but I have seemed to of change some setting as now it says when it was last updated, any ideas on how I can change this back?

Thanks

Posted

Hello! I'm running a port of this ROM on my Crescent and I got advised to ask this question here so;

The weather panel on my status bar used to display the full date above the weather but I have seemed to of change some setting as now it says when it was last updated, any ideas on how I can change this back?

Thanks

just touch and hold over the weather panel

Posted

3. On delay with screen lighten up with a call

Get proximity calibration with device menu, then tight after ur first call, calibrate it again

What this mean --> "then tight after ur first call"?

Posted

As soon as possible...

Posted

Another wifi related bug... Wifi is always up whatever the suspension policy is selected... Added to the big wifi battery drain... Wifi must be off to save the Batt.

Does someone has the same problem?

Do you know how to fix it?

Regards.

Posted

burstlam, please update build with fixes whenever you can

Posted

plz update burstlam ...........

Posted

burstlam, please update build with fixes whenever you can
plz update burstlam ...........

What is there to update/fix? :blink:

Posted

Not Working :

FM, No video playback with stock gallery

Actually I admit waiting for these 2 as well. I really need FM, and about video playback: it would make no sense if I wouldn't be able to play them :s

Posted (edited)

This:

UPD5: You can use updated OMX from attachment, and my last changes in libstagefright to enable HW playback of AVI, DivX, WMA and RealMedia formats!

From here:

http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=33374614

Edited by Last Boyscout

Posted

Why goes my phone veeeryy slow often, about every ten minutes, then i reboot it, or wait some minutes, its the smoothest ics i have ever seen,,,

lagging happens only in one app, example browser, if i get from browser to launcher, launcher works well. Nobody have same problem? I really want to use this rom, but its very unusable because it lags so often,,, help please, and sorry my bad english,,,

Posted (edited)

Why goes my phone veeeryy slow often, about every ten minutes, then i reboot it, or wait some minutes, its the smoothest ics i have ever seen,,,

lagging happens only in one app, example browser, if i get from browser to launcher, launcher works well. Nobody have same problem? I really want to use this rom, but its very unusable because it lags so often,,, help please, and sorry my bad english,,,

Try installing the app AutoKiller (is on Google and it's free). In the Memory tab and choose change one way test, the end is going well.

Edited by Loren82

Posted

Hello guys, new member to this community.

I have a Zte Blade 512mb 3mpx (European Blade) Gen2.

Is this rom good for games like temple run etc...? (of course with the chainfire 3D and prop customization)

Thanks in advance.

Posted

Is this rom good for games like temple run etc...? (of course with the chainfire 3D and prop customization)

Thanks in advance.

Same performance as CM9 from KonstaT (his CM10 has waaaay lower performance), you cant use chainfire 3D on ICS and JB. (at least on our device)

Posted

Same performance as CM9 from KonstaT (his CM10 has waaaay lower performance), you cant use chainfire 3D on ICS and JB. (at least on our device)

Thanks for the response.

Since we can't use chainfire, any chance to get some cool games to work on our blade?

Posted

Thanks for the response.

Since we can't use chainfire, any chance to get some cool games to work on our blade?

600mhz armv6 with adreno 200 is pretty much dead today, yes we are running JB on this hardware, but it just isn't powerful enough to handle better 3D games.. But I gotta say, I tried Farming Simulator, it looks pretty nice and isn't laggy at all. You can look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1993644 , this guy has ported some games to armv6, but unfortunately you need Chainfire 3D for majority of them.. Some of them are working OK even on ICS/JB though.

Posted

Link is broken