Huawei Ascend G300 unlock

Guest gregorv

Guest putbinoot

So its 20 quid to unlock with Vodafone. You don't need to be existing customer?

So phone 100? Mandatory topup? 10? Then unlock 20.

Still a good deal for 130!

If bumps is correct then when you buy it do a £20 top up don't use it and contact them for unlock as you will have more than £19.99 on phone so that would be £120 all in.

Guest bumps

So its 20 quid to unlock with Vodafone. You don't need to be existing customer?

So phone 100? Mandatory topup? 10? Then unlock 20.

Still a good deal for 130!

nope u can topup just £15 so £125 in total (you need 25p for the call to them so adding just 10 more aint enough)

Guest hugobosslives

means all the people who were interested in the zte blade are now here - good news for development!

i can assure you alot of us not just from zte blade and skate forums are watching this closely.

Guest teacake

My first try at an unlock site came back unsuccessful and not on their database. I am getting my fiver back. I think vodafone is the way ahead.

Edited by teacake

Guest teacake

vodafone will sell you the unlock code. you need to have atleast £19.99 on your voda sim that u got with the phone. It's instant aswell they give u the code right away did it myself this afternoon

For info I have just contacted vodafone. They are emailing huwaei?. Does not seem to be instant for me but will see how long it takes. Instant would have been very nice. Maybe it is because it is the weekend?

Guest teacake

maybe, yesterday i just told the guy the model then my imei and he read the unlock code to me a few sec later.

That would have been spot on bumps. They are saying 3 working days unfortunately !.

Guest eLJay

Would it not be better to get the shop to ring to unlock the phone? Then it wouldn't cost 25p and save £5 on a sim you might not be using!

Guest roundajr2579

Hi All.

I purchased my new Huawei Ascend G300 only yesterday and applied for a unlock code as I am on the 3 network.

I received my unlock code this morning via email and now I have an unlocked handset.

The code cost me around £16 from the address below.

No messing - it just works.

http://unlockphonenetwork.com/