[GB] [CM7] [2.3.7] CyanogenMod 7 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 28/06]

Guest Dazzozo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest windy_miller

Is the proximity sensor broken in this? If so, is there any plan to fix it? I'd like to give this ROM a try as I am having too many problems with CM9

• 2 weeks later...
Guest raverrr

Hey Daz,

What are the chances of getting camcorder working in the future on this? Or is it in the exact same boat as CM9?

I Couldn't care less about the front camera lol.

cheers

Guest raverrr

Camcorder does work. The front camera effectively doesn't exist yet.

Cool :)

Proximity working?

Sorry for the lazyness. I'm at work and have to minimize this page like 30 times an hour not to get cought lol :)

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Indeed, thanks again. I'm running this, seems to sleep MUCH better than CM9. I'll probably go back to CM9 when you've had a chance to add the Linaro improvements :)

Guest tititj

Hello. I am new here and i am using CM7 on phone , but can someone tell me how can i get the red led to blink if i recieve a sms or have a missed call ? Thanks.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Nice, installed CM9, backed it up and now I'll install this for storing/backing up and decide which one I want to use. Thx again :)

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest Dazzozo

Is the update linked on first post? (the date displayed if from the 9th)

That was just me goofing up updating the date. The links were correct, fixed the date now. Cheers, I always do that. :P

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Raverrr..any chance of getting this pinned at the top so it doesn't disappear? To be honest, I would think all the roms should be up there anyways cos they'll be the most popular threads

Guest raverrr

That was just me goofing up updating the date. The links were correct, fixed the date now. Cheers, I always do that.

Ta much :) We all have our moments :)