[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

Hi mate,,i use lewa FM.apk instead of miui FM,,the issue disappear, :) :) :)

about lockscreen , i use the lockscreen theme in the second post link,can't display sms and calls totally,,such as denim.mtz ,, <_<

ill take a look at lewa FM then but i'd prefer stock cm7, not sure if they are different because i dont use lewa roms D: can you attach it please?

as for lockscreens, yes, thats the themers problem for not putting that option in it, check other lockscreen themes.. im also using orange and it has no option for missed calls or messages, it doesnt even have music player in it, thats not a bug, thats a themers choice to not put it in..

Guest equiliym

thanks!!i'll upload it later.

thanks mate, do that so i can compare and hopefully release a patch later :P

just tell me is it modded or is it just clean cm7 fm look?

edit: ill post later one FM.apk for you to try since im not getting any error

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

ok!!

here you go, try this FM.. sorry, kind of in a hurry so i didnt make it flashable, you have to push it to /system/app yourself.. tell me if it reboots or not like older one

FM.zip

Guest equiliym

i checked it out, lewa's fm is patched too much, smali and layouts are different.. you get reboot even with my patched FM apk? :s

can anyone else also check this issue, i need more info about it since it doesnt reboot on my phone and i cant check it :(

Guest equiliym

well ok, if lewafm works ok for you, stick with it :P i really dont know whats the issue about rebooting

i dunno what to do anymore lol

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

guys, added small update in second post, few small fixes, nothing big.. after this update, widgets might get deleted from screen due to launcher updating, just add your widgets again on screen

here is the changelog:

## RC2 - RC2.3.20120430.133318

Fixed toggle layout buttons in SystemUI

Reverted stock sqlite3 due to Illegal instruction issue

Optimized some .9 patches in Launcher

Updated ro.build.display.id

Guest kiran-reddy

bro. equiliym.. clock on homescreen not loading. it sticks on loading.. and usb tethering is not getting connected. :( rom is so cool i loaded a bunch of themes .. :D all fine. except that clock, tether.

Guest equiliym

try reflashing, i made clock widgets work and fit screen perfectly on whole 4x4 size

as for tethering, it should work, im using my laptop via racer without problems.. tho it sometimes disconnect when im using wifi tether and screen goes off but thats somewhat common error with all our racer roms lol

Guest redhawkuk

I had the same problem with my wifi even though Wif-Sleep policy was "never" it would still turn off.

To fix this I use a tool from the Android Market called Wi-Fi Keep Alive by Shantanu Goel.

Make sure you enable all the workaround options and then select "Always On" to activate it.

After you're done tethering you must kill it via Task Manger otherwise your battery life will suffer.

Richard S.

Guest woden woo

:P :P I love this rom really,but it run much slowly more than others rom need equiliym keeping going on improve it ,thanks a lot !!

Guest equiliym

:P :P I love this rom really,but it run much slowly more than others rom need equiliym keeping going on improve it ,thanks a lot !!

have you tried reactivating V6 script? i noted it in first post that it can act dead sometimes as default, need to reset it

Guest equiliym

oooh, yeah, i did note that flipclocks/digital clocks dont work on ldpi devices, thats common for all ldpi patched roms, sorry.. ill try taking more look at that, i noticed that clock widget has some hardcoded xmls in launcher but i never messed much with it :o will take a look but no promisses

edit: the biggest issue with flipclocks is when they are resized, they dont show time, only skin, thats why i excluded them.. checked xda few times but never found solution to this :(

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

i might release some minor update, i translated some png files and fixed music shake error, simple things, not really sure what to do with it lol.. but ill check this thing with clocks and might release a proper update

Guest equiliym

hey woo, can you please post the screenshot of your 2x2 clock problem? seems to work on my phone so im not really sure whats wrong