[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

http://db.tt/bl4eYWzx see the image Equiliym upper left corner is black ...some problem is there every theme rather than system is having this problem ...u can try any theme like sony xperia theme ...which creates the problem...

that black thing is oversized statusbar image made for HDPI res.. you need to open your theme.mtz/com.android.systemui\res\drawable-hdpi/status_bar_background.9.png and resize it for LDPI res.. mine is 26x38px

Guest Arucarde

Hi, very god ROM, congratilations.

But well I´m having just the same issue but mutch worse!

Is this something from the ROM or phone damaged?

So I did confirm that wasnt an hardware problem when I insttal the original ROM (TMN) and calibrate the screen it when back to normal.

But I already try every combination of ROM\Kernel and I still the same :(

Guest Arucarde

I discovered something more about the "problem", everytime I do a reset the problem reappears, even in the original ROM ... It seems to me a problem in the phone... Can some one help me please?

• 2 months later...

hey buddy is there any method to change the notification light of zte racrer.I saw on galaxy s3 and then i think that is it possible to change that light on zte racer with any software or any other meathod to do that.plz comt..................................

• 1 year later...
Guest Lordenki

hi my brother giveme his phone and want put this rom but the racerrom page is down somebody have to giveme the links to download   please

and sorry for my bad english