• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2

185 posts in this topic

Posted

http://db.tt/bl4eYWzx see the image Equiliym upper left corner is black ...some problem is there every theme rather than system is having this problem ...u can try any theme like sony xperia theme ...which creates the problem...

Posted

although i didn't got any issue like that.. its wrking fine. u shld wipe data after restoring.

Posted

http://db.tt/bl4eYWzx see the image Equiliym upper left corner is black ...some problem is there every theme rather than system is having this problem ...u can try any theme like sony xperia theme ...which creates the problem...

that black thing is oversized statusbar image made for HDPI res.. you need to open your theme.mtz/com.android.systemui\res\drawable-hdpi/status_bar_background.9.png and resize it for LDPI res.. mine is 26x38px

Posted

Equiliym if I once switch on silent mode then I can't switch back to normal...

Posted

Hi, very god ROM, congratilations.

But well I´m having just the same issue but mutch worse!

Is this something from the ROM or phone damaged?

So I did confirm that wasnt an hardware problem when I insttal the original ROM (TMN) and calibrate the screen it when back to normal.

But I already try every combination of ROM\Kernel and I still the same :(

Posted

I discovered something more about the "problem", everytime I do a reset the problem reappears, even in the original ROM ... It seems to me a problem in the phone... Can some one help me please?

Posted

Equiliym if I wipe my phone every day & install different roms every day..will it harm my phones hardware...

Posted

hey buddy is there any method to change the notification light of zte racrer.I saw on galaxy s3 and then i think that is it possible to change that light on zte racer with any software or any other meathod to do that.plz comt..................................

Posted

how to restore contacts and calls to avoid force close

Posted

hi my brother giveme his phone and want put this rom but the racerrom page is down somebody have to giveme the links to download   please

and sorry for my bad english