Protective cases

Guest teacake

Guest BlissfulCherub

These premium quality screen protectors are now available. They are the three layer ones!:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200765597992?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

post-934710-0-06628200-1337823712_thumb.

Also a alternative to the black cases currently being sold are now listed on ebay too, it looks slightly more rugged and masculine in my opinion:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200765600517?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

post-934710-0-37802300-1337823729_thumb.

Guest CertifiedDon

Where can I get a hard case for this phone from the UK, I've ordered one from China and its been like 25days and its not arrived yet!

Try amazon,as the ones on ebay from uk are soft case or leather styled ones.

And I know how you feel,I am still waiting for a battery & charging unit from china,been over 3 weeks now.

Guest toge64

Try amazon,as the ones on ebay from uk are soft case or leather styled ones.

And I know how you feel,I am still waiting for a battery & charging unit from china,been over 3 weeks now.

let us know what the charger is like! with pics ;)

Guest pelago

imo the best screen protectors atm are these ones:http://www.ebay.co.u...49#ht_937wt_952

i know there not the cheapest but there certainly the easiest 1 to put on I've found.

I got these same screen protectors from all-4-mobile on ebay and I agree they are very good. I didn't think they were easy to put on though - they have to be lined up extremely precisely else they don't stick on one edge where they overlap with the bezel. They could have done with being just very slightly narrower, to make it more forgiving to line up. Once on properly, though, they are great.

Guest mumbinns

Where can I get a hard case for this phone from the UK, I've ordered one from China and its been like 25days and its not arrived yet!

I was about to give up on the one I ordered from China from ebay. But on the 31st day after ordering.....it arrived. A black TourMate case. Excellent quality, looks good. Am very happy with mine.

Guest Timeblast

Hi,

Frosted cases for the G300 is now in the UK on Ebay now and on Amazon later! Also we now include a FREE screen protector with each case on Ebay! See my signature for pics and links.

regards,

Edited by Timeblast

Guest FrownBreaker

Mine arrived today ordered from Australia, confirmation from Singapore parcel shipped from Switzerland! Quality is fine only got one of the two I ordered.

Guest RussellS

I got these same screen protectors from all-4-mobile on ebay and I agree they are very good. I didn't think they were easy to put on though - they have to be lined up extremely precisely else they don't stick on one edge where they overlap with the bezel. They could have done with being just very slightly narrower, to make it more forgiving to line up. Once on properly, though, they are great.

I've had exactly the same problem with these protectors. I just cannot get it ligned up precisely enough and I get one of the corners not sticking properly where it catches on the silver screen surround. I've now used 5 of them trying to get it right and it's still not perfect.

I've just ordered some more from a different seller to see if they are just a little more forgiving.

Edited by RussellS

Guest toge64

I've had exactly the same problem with these protectors. I just cannot get it ligned up precisely enough and I get one of the corners not sticking properly where it catches on the silver screen surround. I've now used 5 of them trying to get it right and it's still not perfect.

I've just ordered some more from a different seller to see if they are just a little more forgiving.

+2

They are very unforgiving, let us know if you find a better seller.

edit: are they overlapping where the capacitive buttons are? maybe I should just cut them slightly before I apply them?

Edited by toge64

let us know what the charger is like! with pics

Better late than never,it turned up this morning,and I am happy to say it is an official battery and not some rip off one,even looks cool on charge,big light at top :)

edit: just realized there is a USB point on top of charger so you can charge phone at same time.

edit2: just noticed a tiny sticker on the box it came in that says for samsung i9000 :wacko:

Also,battery charging seems to take very long time 3 hours or so and light still shows red.

In the screenshot below the battery is not in correct position,light goes red when it is.

Hopefully nobody buy this yet,the jury is still out on this one ;)

It works as the battery when put in phone shows it has charged,but I have yet to see a battery showing 100% or a green light/change of color on charging unit....

The battery is on charge now,I will update this post on my findings.

edit3: ok it has charged,took around 3 hours,not the best charging time.My only real problem with this charger is that the red charging light does not change colour to indicate battery is charged,which really is a standard feature of a charging unit ;)

camerazoom2012052910310.jpgcamerazoom2012052910352.jpg

Edited by Guest

Guest eirlysbill1

Nillkin hard case (tough case) just arrived yesterday. So, after shaving my Rip Van Winkle beard, I put it on the phone. Pretty nice, only flaw I could see is that the opening for the power button should have been extended down the back of the phone a bit more. Basically, the cover was keeping me from pushing the button easily from behind the phone (in other words one handed) All, I did was carve wider it with a sharp utility knife, and its fine.

It looks like the ROCK one on the sofiz site is about the same, BUT that looks a sweet deal @ 50% off with the modaco code above.

Hope this helps someone thinking of getting one of the hard cases.

Guest toge64

Nillkin hard case (tough case) just arrived yesterday. So, after shaving my Rip Van Winkle beard, I put it on the phone. Pretty nice, only flaw I could see is that the opening for the power button should have been extended down the back of the phone a bit more. Basically, the cover was keeping me from pushing the button easily from behind the phone (in other words one handed) All, I did was carve wider it with a sharp utility knife, and its fine.

It looks like the ROCK one on the sofiz site is about the same, BUT that looks a sweet deal @ 50% off with the modaco code above.

Hope this helps someone thinking of getting one of the hard cases.

photos please?

Guest eirlysbill1

photos please?

I'll try tomorrow night, too busy this evening, sorry. Not much to see really. Just marked the case with pencil so I knew where the button would be, took the case off the phone, and slowly removed material, all the while putting it off and on the phone to check if it was right. Once done, I sort of burnished any sharp edges that I could feel with a blunt blade (something like the edge of a putty knife would work for that)