Vodafone Online Orders problems/update

Guest BillBong

Guest Davidoff59

Just got home, phone has been delivered. I've taken it out of the packet, but not the box, have to dash now, food and colleagues waiting!!!

Incredible will power Lol, I would have taken the phone with me.

Guest striker81

I got an email this morning to say the order I placed on Friday has been cancelled and no money has been taken.

Shambolic customer service comes to mind!

I ordered the phone last Friday and got the same text message at 13.00 today saying the order had been cancelled. Placed another order 10mins later and have just got a text message/email to say my phone will be delivered tomorrow :D

Guest DiscoFred78

I ordered one on friday and received no order acknowledgement. I emailed Vodafone today and they replied and said I would be updated shortly. 15 mins later I got an email to say the order had been rejected.

So I reordered it again and I am getting it delivered to my home address, rather than to a store.

Seems like it has worked as my order has been confirmed and despatch will be tonight... apparently.

:)

Guest FrankieADZ

on HotUKdeals alot of people commenting in the thread regards the phone & there orders being rejected by Vodafone too.

Seems to be a common problem atm..which is a real shame

Guest dancg

I ordered a G300 online yesterday to be delivered in a Vodafone store, and this morning I got the confirmation that my order is on its way. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Saturday. Fingers crossed they don't cancel in the very last minute :)

Guest DVDeus

Hi there,

I was also trying to buy the phone from UK with the help of P.O. Box of a local firm, but the address don't match my credit card number, as there is no additional inputs for credit card address information.

Is there anyone who would go to store/online and ship it to me? Money upfront.

Btw, are there two colours, black/silver and white/silver?

Tnx!

Guest Frankish

I'll do it as long as you send enough money to cover all the costs. I've been on modaco for a while and would be willing to share my name and number etc with a moderator to ensure no foul play. I thought only one colour from Vodafone?

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

I placed an order on Monday afternoon and received an STM 24hrs later stating it had been cancelled and I had not been charged. No explanation given. I tried placing another order yesterday (Wednesday) morning and have subsequently received a number of updates and confirmations, including an email this morning stating that the phone has been depatched. Given that so many people have experienced something similar, Heaven only knows what was going on for those first few days since ths model's release.

Quidco appears to have tracked as well.

Edited by Konstipated Kiwi

Guest Patrick73

Some emails from Vodafone and me

Hello Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone Customer Service with regard to Huawei G300.

I request you to contact place of purchase for the same. Alternatively, you can contact our technical team.

You may call our Technical team on 08700700191 then select option 2 and then option 2 again. They will be able to assist you regarding this matter. You can call them any time between 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

I appreciate your patience with us.

Kind regards,

Aditi Raval

then after I send this one back

Hi

I have been to my local store, and they said yes its low.

A lot of this model Phone is faulty, see the follwoing link http://android.modaco.com/topic/353401-huawei-loudspeaker-issue-definitely-software-related/

sort it out. I have been in touch with Huawei about this and they do not even have a UK support service centre.

They claim they are looking into it and I and And lots more people are not happy a lot of these phones have been sold faulty.

Put it this way I guess you are going to get alot of returns. and even more when people find out its been sold as faulty when they read the forums about it.

Mr Johnson

They sent this one. I think they are taking the PISS

Hello Johnson,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone Customer Services with regard to handset.

I do understand your concern about the handset fault, however you can also sell your handset to us. If you wish to check the selling cost, please click on below link.

http://Vodafone.

You can also visit the service center for Huawei, I am sure they will check the handset and provide you the better solution for this.

I trust the above information is helpful.

Amit Chhabra

Vodafone Customer Services

We hope you have found our Email Customer Service helpful and convenient. To contact us please click 'here'.

Thank you for being a Vodafone customer and I hope you enjoy all that Vodafone has to offer.

Vodafone has logged your email address in case it needs to contact you about other matters relating to your account. It may also be used for marketing purposes - you will soon receive an email explaining this and how you can opt out.

Guest wolsnah

:lol: I was wondering how to correlate your post to the ordering problems people had been having.

Has everyone started receiving theirs now? I've shamefully not used mine yet, but tonight is my first night free so I'll finally get chance to have a proper play.

Guest dancg

Hi,

I can confirm that my order went perfectly.

As I said earlier in this thread, I ordered online a G300 to be delivered in my local Vodafone store on Wednesday afternoon, I got the confirmation right away via email, yesterday I got another email saying it had been dispatch, and I have just now picked it up from Guildford's Vodafone Store.

Guest Davidoff59

Yes there is only one colour available.

My response from Vodafone, pretty much the same as)their first response to me.

My third reply started, due the immediate attention of the supervisor only, not for general workers. Will see why they get back to me with.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone Customer Services.

I understand that, you have issue with your phone; however, you need to get your phone checked from your nearest Vodafone store. To locate your nearest Vodafone retail store please

Guest artesea

A system issue resulted in early orders having no stock allocated to them. Everyone should have had an email informing that there orders have been canceled and to place a new one if you still want the phone.