orange monte carlo / zte skate boot loop

Guest davemanship

Guest davemanship

hi all sorry if this has been posted already but i have read several threads and am getting confused as i dont understand a lot of the jargon.

yesterday me battery went flat on my phone. plugged it in and switched on and the phone went into a boot loop fireworks orange logo fireworks orange logo so on so on

it was unlocked by orange and is standard apart from that

if i hold power + vol dow it goes to FTM screen and cant do anything

if anybody could give me a simple step by step step guide that would be great. as i said am getting confused by all different threads and jargon.

like ive said im a bit of a duffer but got nothing to loose if i can find a easy to understand step by step with no jargon!!!!!!!

thanks

dave

Guest davemanship

its an android phone gingerbread i think

how do you get to drivers on the phone to check?

in my computer i can see f drive but when i click on it it tells me to insert a disk into drive f

what kind of operating system that use.? drivers are o.k..? u see the android device in the device manager.?

Edited by davemanship

Guest hugobosslives

he means computor os eg linux/windows/OSX.....

this is to tell you how to flash recovery via fastboot and then reflash your phone os.

tho, it would be easier if you just put a tpt of the rom onto your sdcard and then t-flashed it.

have a look at some of the "OMG I BRICKED MY PHONE" threads as the solutions are all essentially the same as yours.

(basically i'm too lazy to write out instructions right now. check back here if you don't understand after doing a bit of reading :D)