Partitioning SD card

Guest Doser

Guest Doser

Hello,

I am a newbe in patching the phone, but i did patch the phone with T&L rom and root the phone.

I now am reading "Partitioning SD card"

Am i write that after partitioning i have to install a new rom, and that it would be installed on the sd kart, and so that it would increases the ram size of the phone?

Regards Doser.

Edited by Doser

Guest scotth324

Formatting the SD card doesn't affect the installed rom. If you have any applications on the SD card it will erase them. Also make sure you make a backup of anything you don't want to lose and put the backup on your computer because formatting will completely wipe your SD card. Have no fear it isn't hard and if you do an ext partition on the SD card an use link2sd it will really help with memory issues.

Guest guido89

Hello,

I am a newbe in patching the phone, but i did patch the phone with T&L rom and root the phone.

I now am reading "Partitioning SD card"

Am i write that after partitioning i have to install a new rom, and that it would be installed on the sd kart, and so that it would increases the ram size of the phone?

Regards Doser.

hi, u don t have to install a new rom cause u already have T&L and root, this is the necessary condition (the root one) to use your partitioned sd to install app on (it won t increase ram). once u have partitioned your sd u can install link2sd from play store and make it recognize your secondary partition...if u have already format your sd u have just to download link2sd...