• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[List] Guides, ROMs and recoveries. Updated 30/11/13

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by surfungus

Posted

Nice one Surf :)

Posted

Great, but need often updates. :-)

Posted

Great, but need often updates. :-)

Sure does!

Posted

Great list!

Posted

Might be better to write for each ROM her status (alpha, for daily use,...). That is only my tip. :-)

Posted

Thank

Posted

Might be better to write for each ROM her status (alpha, for daily use,...). That is only my tip. :-)

Agreed. Also could you add raverrr's mokee OS.

Posted

Ok Mokee added to the list. As for the status, I've only put what the developer put, I don't want to be the one who says it's fine for daily use or not. If any of the devs would like to add the status of their ROM I will gladly update this post.

Anything else anyone would like added?

Cheers surf

Posted

How to install ClockworkMod Recovery (all files & simple automated flash) is within the above link to beggin's Unlock the San Francisco II but I believe it's worthy of a separate link so that it can be found more easily by anyone having specific issues with flashing CWM. http://sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk/android/how-to-install-clockworkmod-recovery-on-the-orange-san-francisco-ii-zte-crescent/

Posted

How to install ClockworkMod Recovery (all files & simple automated flash) is within the above link to beggin's Unlock the San Francisco II but I believe it's worthy of a separate link so that it can be found more easily by anyone having specific issues with flashing CWM. http://sanfranciscoa...i-zte-crescent/

Good idea mate, added to the list!

cheers surf

Posted

whats the most complete(hardware wise ie camera gps etc) android 4 or 4.1 rom out there?

Posted

Hi, I'm fairly new to this.

My phone developed a fault with its microphone and I want to send it off for warranty repair but problem is I have the Fish & Chips rom installed and my phone is unlocked.

How would I revert back to stock rom with stock recovery and without leaving any trace of me tampering with the phone.

Appreciate any advice given

Posted

HUGE PROBLEM PLEASE HELP: I'm trying to install clockworkmod recovery on my San Francisco II. I've tried all the recoveries listed in this topic and every time is that the phone goes through instalation as described in the recoveries guide but then after final reeboot the ROM manager still has an option called 'flash clockworkmod recovery' visible, ask to install clockwork recovery if I try to do anything and doesn't want to boot into recovery? Does anyone have any idea whats going on or what I could be doing wrong? I'm on the verge of going berserk and smashing my phone against the wall as I spent most of yesterday struggling with this and still nothing. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Posted

@Gtanim you can download your official rom (or recovery for your rom ) and flash it then just delete CWM and that is it .. Also if you install official rom as update from sd card (not from cwm) then your cwm will be automatically deleted.

@Pogonoforysci did you try tutorial that i posted few posts above ? It workd for me on Telenor Touch Plus aka Vivacity and it should work for SFII also .Remember to download drivers for your version of windows and to install them ,also if everytime you connnect your mobile to pc you get install driver option (like when you insert flash drive you get "open" option) install drivers from there and it should work..

Posted

Which of these roms are based on the stock rom so would have everything working?

Posted

Which of these roms are based on the stock rom so would have everything working?

Probably a choice between the following two

Sebastian404s debranded [Daily use]

Flibblesans FLB2 [Daily use]

Posted

Probably a choice between the following two

Sebastian404s debranded [Daily use]

Flibblesans FLB2 [Daily use]

Are any other ones based on the stock rom?

Posted

Hi reedo, Fish and chips is based on the stock french 'free' rom..not sure what others are...

Posted

my front camera shows vertical in FNC mod. also battery life very bad. it goes empty in 2 hours. with internet. facebook. etc.