[DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 9 | only camera left..

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

Hello One-X friends smile.gif

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering is proud to announce CyanogenMod 9 for HTC Endavour (One X)

In this topic i will keep everyone updated with the progress on this rom;

Working:

Stable base

Booting fast into CM

Graphics are correct

Bluetooth

Bluetooth tethering

Wifi

Full HW accelerated

Mobile network (data takes alot of time to connect)

Video playback (full 1080P accelerated)

Audio

As soon as i have more info i will update this topic. cool.gif

Curious?

ArilW0yCAAASUCy.jpg

ArhZ64DCEAAVNG0.jpg

Guest sumeshd

great news..thank you..been waiting for ur Rom on one x since ages..

Btw official miui gets realsed this Friday..may be u can add some trip magic in it..;)

Guest TripNRaVeR

great news..thank you..been waiting for ur Rom on one x since ages..

Btw official miui gets realsed this Friday..may be u can add some trip magic in it..;)

Lol miui will probably be a senseless like it is for the Sensation :lol: Hillarious

Guest Tashyzal

I am really looking forward to this. Thanks for your hard work so far :) Hopefully the kernel source will also be released sometime soon.

Edited by Tashyzal

Guest sumeshd

Why would anybody want a senseless? Its a rip from HTC, and you got loads of htc bloatware still in a miui rom.

yup thats true its 300 mb..but u can make it using aosp as base..that would be awesome..ri8 now waiting for ur aosp..

I m asking miui from u bcoz it used be my favorite rom back in xperia x10 days 2 years back..

Guest shaolinsquad

started following you on twitter and your progress has been really rapid in getting to this stage!impressive!i miss cm9 coming from sgs2.had been running it from end of december so really got a chance to enjoy it.with sgs2 i wasnt impressed with any of samsungs software but on the one x i really think the camera setup is on the better side of most.i assume with aosp camera will loose alot of the image sensor functions?big thanks for the effort being put in to make this phone better.already running senseless but its just not the same

Guest shaolinsquad

Yeah I don't know much but remember team hacking had a hard time even getting aosp camera app to work with camera as Samsung never released what they needed so there was alot of reverse engineering. Maybe different if nvidia or HTC release the drivers etc. I only like the burst mode. Sorry back on topic

Guest shaolinsquad

It feels about 5 times faster then sense

hey mate.as i dont know much bout your rom history etc.your cm9 straight from the cm9 source with no extra mods.or modified with your own touches eg aokp etc?if its untouched does that mean we potentially get nightlys?cheers