wanna a help to choose a rom

Guest carpon

Guest carpon

Unfortunately new Atomic mod build having problems with supporting RTL so i'll have to choose another rom

my requirement dolby sound , full working cam & bluetooth and good battery life and also stable of course

i found three roms but i don't know which one is the best so can you help me ?

Also you left out SKatie in your poll. It's quite similar to AtomICS, AtomicMOD with different layout (the generic one) but with online kitchen that makes it unique.

Swedish Snow has experimental dolby that is working partially and breaking the bluetooth. So if you want dolby + bluetooth this is not the best option.

LogicMod is based on 2.3.4 and also dolby is not full there - it is stripped because music player where dolby settings are implemented is replaced by newer one that doesn't have

dolby profiles.

So according to your requirements the poll should look like: AtomicMod, AtomICS, SKatie (alphabetically in ascending order :) )

Edited by C3C0

Guest carpon

:)

and till now Atomic still having a problems with the RTL so i'll have to gonna to Atomics

BTW

soon i will upload the 2.3.7 stock rom so developers can use it :)

Guest tillaz

soon i will upload the 2.3.7 stock rom so developers can use it smile.png

i would love to make a new rom from this, please let me know when you upload it :)