[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest leejames554

Trip, please can I please use your rom as a base and share with modacoo,rootzwiki? If not base just parts? as you know I have been making senseless rom and need alot a fixes, they would also be extremely greatful

Guest monrad

Anyone else having problems to enter recovery mode? Phone just reboots, you can see reconvery for 0.1s and phone just reboots. Cannot flash gapps :(

Guest leejames554

Anyone else having problems to enter recovery mode? Phone just reboots, you can see reconvery for 0.1s and phone just reboots. Cannot flash gapps :(

hold power and volume down boot into fastboot

'fastboot erase cache'

reboot recovery - done!

Guest adamsweeting

Anyone else having issues with playing back H.264 using H/W decoder? (i.e. H/W not supported) - Using MX Player that is....

Edited by adamsweeting

Guest ptr_hamilton

I like it to, but as per user response it doesnt work for all apps so we must have menu button or the softmenu or a hardware menu button. Personally i hate on screen buttons there a re-map.

ps. nice to see my work noticed on the internet (thats the best reward) and only reason for me to buy this device

IMO the best solution would be to remap the menu button to long-press home. Have that on sense roms and it's a great intermediate. apps which do have a menu button will show it. this wouldn't be shown when task-switcher-button is remapped to menu button..

Try it and you'll see what I mean.

Other then that absolutely awesome progress Trip! keep it up

Guest MrLadoodle

I've found v2 to be sluggish compared to v1

Also, v2 removes the 3 dot menu item from the menu's on ICS apps that have them their natively, thats agains't ICS guidelines for ICS apps.

Edited by MrLadoodle

Guest ptr_hamilton

I've found v2 to be sluggish compared to v1

Also, v2 removes the 3 dot menu item from the menu's on ICS apps that have them their natively, thats agains't ICS guidelines for ICS apps.

That's because a hardware menu-button is availale (task switcher button). And this is the reason why I prefer the menu botton remapped on long-press home-button. ICS menu button in apps will still be there ;)

Guest Tashyzal

It runs great so far with only small bugs. For v2 its a really good build. Things I have noticed: Wifi stays connected in sleep mode even when changed to "never" in settings.

Benchmark scores are about 10% lower, but the overall performance while using the phone suggests differently. More fluid and better game performance.

I`m going to keep it as my daily rom. As soon as the camera is fixed plus the kernel is released it gets even better.

Guest elroy944
It runs great so far with only small bugs. For v2 its a really good build. Things I have noticed: Wifi stays connected in sleep mode even when changed to "never" in settings.

Benchmark scores are about 10% lower, but the overall performance while using the phone suggests differently. More fluid and better game performance.

I`m going to keep it as my daily rom. As soon as the camera is fixed plus the kernel is released it gets even better.

Indeed my scores in antutu benchmark are lowered with 1000,but this one feels a lot smoother. With sense 4 the game: ck zombies (unrated) was lagging like hell, with trips magic rom it's running smoother than smooth. Also root call blocker is working with this rom, and not on sense based roms. I'll stick with this one as dd :)

Hopefully a camera and 3g fix soon

Edited by elroy944