• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

2185 posts in this topic

Posted

China Unicom 3G APN no Working!

Posted

China Unicom 3G APN no Working!

there is a problem with data connection atm ....

probably a missing lib ............

Posted

Thanks Mate. Just flashed it .. Looks awesome ... Thanks for your nice work :)

Posted

Looks like nfc is not working too but its still AWESOME!!! Thanks for your awesome work!

Posted

Trip, please can I please use your rom as a base and share with modacoo,rootzwiki? If not base just parts? as you know I have been making senseless rom and need alot a fixes, they would also be extremely greatful

Posted

Anyone else having problems to enter recovery mode? Phone just reboots, you can see reconvery for 0.1s and phone just reboots. Cannot flash gapps :(

Posted

Anyone else having problems to enter recovery mode? Phone just reboots, you can see reconvery for 0.1s and phone just reboots. Cannot flash gapps :(

hold power and volume down boot into fastboot

'fastboot erase cache'

reboot recovery - done!

Posted

hold power and volume down boot into fastboot

'fastboot erase cache'

reboot recovery - done!

Genius :D

Posted

Hi,

is this officially by cyanogen and will come a release here > cm-nightlies.appspot.com or download.cyanogenmod.com?

cheers

starbase64

This is aosp built from cm source, exactly how cyanogen would be but build by trip. Mate its just the Same if not better. Havent seen the cm team getting a release out

Posted (edited)

Recommend TeamWin Recovery Project (twrp) 2.1.2 http://forum.xda-dev...on' alt=':)' />

Edited by yeeson

Posted

Can you release a small su fix update?

Posted

This ROM isn't detecting n networks running on the 5Ghz band

Posted (edited)

Anyone else having issues with playing back H.264 using H/W decoder? (i.e. H/W not supported) - Using MX Player that is....

Edited by adamsweeting

Posted

I have +700 mb ram :D

Posted

check his second update go to his twitter account and download from there ... 2nd Alpha version.

Posted

I like it to, but as per user response it doesnt work for all apps so we must have menu button or the softmenu or a hardware menu button. Personally i hate on screen buttons there a re-map.

ps. nice to see my work noticed on the internet (thats the best reward) and only reason for me to buy this device

IMO the best solution would be to remap the menu button to long-press home. Have that on sense roms and it's a great intermediate. apps which do have a menu button will show it. this wouldn't be shown when task-switcher-button is remapped to menu button..

Try it and you'll see what I mean.

Other then that absolutely awesome progress Trip! keep it up

Posted (edited)

I've found v2 to be sluggish compared to v1

Also, v2 removes the 3 dot menu item from the menu's on ICS apps that have them their natively, thats agains't ICS guidelines for ICS apps.

Edited by MrLadoodle

Posted

I've found v2 to be sluggish compared to v1

Also, v2 removes the 3 dot menu item from the menu's on ICS apps that have them their natively, thats agains't ICS guidelines for ICS apps.

That's because a hardware menu-button is availale (task switcher button). And this is the reason why I prefer the menu botton remapped on long-press home-button. ICS menu button in apps will still be there ;)

Posted

Data is not working on v2 for me. It shows H icon for 0.2 seconds and no more H icon :)

Posted

Running very nicely for an second release!

Posted

Plug in the headphones, no ringtones and no Notifications!

Posted

It runs great so far with only small bugs. For v2 its a really good build. Things I have noticed: Wifi stays connected in sleep mode even when changed to "never" in settings.

Benchmark scores are about 10% lower, but the overall performance while using the phone suggests differently. More fluid and better game performance.

I`m going to keep it as my daily rom. As soon as the camera is fixed plus the kernel is released it gets even better.

Posted (edited)

It runs great so far with only small bugs. For v2 its a really good build. Things I have noticed: Wifi stays connected in sleep mode even when changed to "never" in settings.

Benchmark scores are about 10% lower, but the overall performance while using the phone suggests differently. More fluid and better game performance.

I`m going to keep it as my daily rom. As soon as the camera is fixed plus the kernel is released it gets even better.

Indeed my scores in antutu benchmark are lowered with 1000,but this one feels a lot smoother. With sense 4 the game: ck zombies (unrated) was lagging like hell, with trips magic rom it's running smoother than smooth. Also root call blocker is working with this rom, and not on sense based roms. I'll stick with this one as dd :)

Hopefully a camera and 3g fix soon

Edited by elroy944