[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Sebianoti

That's because a hardware menu-button is availale (task switcher button). And this is the reason why I prefer the menu botton remapped on long-press home-button. ICS menu button in apps will still be there ;)

It's more convenient to have both available, the 3 dot menu mod from XDA does so you have 3 dots visible if the app has the option enabled and disabled when it's not optimized for ICS, i quite frankly need those 3 dots sometimes. Enough to make me go back to Sense for now, seeing as i will have camera, HD video playback, and network data, i waited an hour for it to connect, it never did.

Hopefully something is done to address that in future builds and i look forward to fully functional CM9

Edited by Sebianoti

It runs great so far with only small bugs. For v2 its a really good build. Things I have noticed: Wifi stays connected in sleep mode even when changed to "never" in settings.

Benchmark scores are about 10% lower, but the overall performance while using the phone suggests differently. More fluid and better game performance.

I`m going to keep it as my daily rom. As soon as the camera is fixed plus the kernel is released it gets even better.

Data is not working on v2 for me. It shows H icon for 0.2 seconds and no more H icon :)

thats why its an alpha 0.2 release :D so updates will keep coming, have faith and some patience ;)

Guest JeepFreak

I don't have this phone yet, but I still wanted to drop by and thank you for your work here Trip! I really appreciate it!

Billy

Edited by JeepFreak

Guest TripNRaVeR

Would u be good to share your work to help with my build mate? Of course all credit to you

Read the OP

"xda-developers" not even a single "dev" can pull off aosp there hillarious

Guest leejames5

Read the OP

"xda-developers" not even a single "dev" can pull off aosp there hillarious

It won't be on xda and I'm not building aosp its for senseless rom I just want to use some things specific to endeavour

Guest TripNRaVeR

It won't be on xda and I'm not building aosp its for senseless rom I just want to use some things specific to endeavour

Then you have my permission :) If you need any help let me know

Guest leejames5

Then you have my permission :) If you need any help let me know

Thank u very much buddy. I have major issues getting phone to work, as I still have sense framework files I assume this is why. How can I get aosp framework to work with senseless from to get phone working?

Without phone the setup and lock screen to answer calls fails. When I try aosp phone they both work but phone fc and sometimes no network.

Great work on the first build of aosp just like sensation days bro you never fail!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Problem is that com/android/internal/telephony is in framework2.jar for sense and com/android/internal/telephony is in framework.jar for aosp

But thats offtopic

Guest Sebianoti

You need to add more things to the not working list, Mic in apps (voice search, Shazam) doesn't work, HD video playback doesn't work,

Guest TripNRaVeR

You need to add more things to the not working list, Mic in apps (voice search, Shazam) doesn't work, HD video playback doesn't work,

Voicesearch working here, just played an 1080P mp4 file worked perfectly

Guest Sebianoti

Voicesearch working here, just played an 1080P mp4 file worked perfectly

Try playing 1080p video on YouTube, wouldn't load, i tried to play 1080p MP4's just says loading endlessly, Apps like Shazam don't seem to be recording at all, tried voice search and it's like shazam.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Try playing 1080p video on YouTube, wouldn't load, i tried to play 1080p MP4's just says loading endlessly, Apps like Shazam don't seem to be recording at all, tried voice search and it's like shazam.

I'll wait and see what others are saying

Guest adamsweeting

Can't play HD video files here.

No H/W decoder available (using MX player - or gallery)

Edited by adamsweeting

Guest sumeshd

I'll wait and see what others are saying

Yup even 720p wasn't playing in internal player as well as dice player

Mp4 720p..says "this video can't be played..:(