[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest MrLadoodle

I'll wait and see what others are saying

I'll wait and see what others are saying

I tried playing a 1080p, didn't work.

Tried playing a 480p video, didn't work.

Guest CillBlinton

Thanks so much for your work!

The only of the mentioned bugs that kinda make me doubt about keeping this rom is the lack of a data connection; flashed v2 early this morning (about 12 hours ago via your twitter link) and haven't been able to establish any mobile data connection. An hour after I gave up trying the battery drained massively and my phone went very hot while idle. When I turned mobile data off all went back to normal. Don't know if it's of any use for you, but my carrier is T-Mobile (NL). Again, it's the only thing keeping me from loving it. I can deal with any other bug, but as I discovered today a life without data has became impossible ;)

Guest Dreadsteel

Anyone has found a way to get data to work?

I've tried turning on/off airplane mode, toggling data, rebooting, re-adding APN settings.

I've let the phone on over night and it still can't connect to data.

It only once connected to data, but then lost it after I got off wifi.

now i can't get it to connect anymore. Tried v002 and AOKP, still no luck.

Thank you for answering.

Guest Bxsteez

Hey Trip, I posted this in the AOKP thread as well but maybe some others would be interested in this in here as well. I was wondering if you could make a mod to map the menu key to long press home function and have the multitasking button remain the same?

If not its cool.

Guest Henry Weinberg

1-having data problems

2-cannot get into recovery, I have read thread entirely, nothing works including goo manager or trying to go through fastboot/hboot and selecting recovery, do not understand how to do fastboot clear cache unless I do it from a Mac, any suggestions?

Guest Dreadsteel

1-having data problems

2-cannot get into recovery, I have read thread entirely, nothing works including goo manager or trying to go through fastboot/hboot and selecting recovery, do not understand how to do fastboot clear cache unless I do it from a Mac, any suggestions?

Go to fast boot and use command "fastboot erase cache"

Guest Henry Weinberg

1-having data problems

now data is working, probably airplane toggle on/off fix or maybe because I change APN

Guest mkwaturi

Go to fast boot and use command "fastboot erase cache"

I can't see the "fastboot erase cache" command on the fastboot panel. Am using HTC One X from Three network in UK. When l tried installing Goomanager,busybox,supersu, they all are not getting root access(thought l had unrooted). Is it possible to do this command on the computer using "command prompt" I have been unable to get into recovery for the past 8 hrs and failed to be testing and enjoying the new rom

Help please!!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Dont select "picture format RAW" in the camera app cause it will FC and you need to clear data from the camera app to get the app working again. I'm still working on RAW image support

Guest Sebianoti

Even did the rooting thing all over again. But still can't get into recovery.

Do "fastboot erase cache"

Edited by Sebianoti

Guest Sebianoti

Its hillarious to answer these questions time after time :( Please read...

I will help those who need it. It's not nice being stuck on that and not having a clue with what to do.