[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Erayd

also there is no google play

Play is part of gapps - as per the first post in this thread these aren't bundled with the rom, and need to be installed separately.

Guest Joel lock

Play is part of gapps - as per the first post in this thread these aren't bundled with the rom, and need to be installed separately.

you got a link to it?

nvm found it!

Edited by Joel lock

Guest malooga

My data is working fine, took forever to connect at first but its been working fine since. I'm stuck in the "can't get to recovery so can't flash gapps" and I don't have access to a PC until tomorrow to fast boot the cache.

Guest Ghammer80

No go for me :(

I've just gotten my data to connect after just 2-3 min.

What i did was removed my sim card and reinserted it. I didn't reboot phone.

I got data after 2-5 min with the default APN.

Then deleted all the default APN

I then added my own APN settings but then it didn't connect.

Rebooted, still didn't connect

Then i went into mobile network settings > Network Operators > then Search network Then select automatically.

After that My data connected in about 3-5 mins.

I've rebooted many times to test this and data connects after 2-5 min everytime.

Try that and let me know if that works for you.

I'm on v3 btw. Before v3 I could not get data to work no mater what I did.

Guest Erayd

No go for me :(

Same here - data is still a no-go. It connects occasionally, but most of the time it just sits there trying for ages and never gets anywhere.

one more bug..there is no option to sync my facebook contacts

Do you have the Facebook app installed? Facebook contact sync seems to be working fine on mine.

Guest Joel lock

yes nevermind that..one thing, when you rotate, your phone turns off and on

**edit** nope, facebook is not synchronizing my contacts..it worked on tripndroid build

Edited by Joel lock

Guest daedelus82

Almost perfect, but data issue forced me to go back to sense for now :(

Did get network + data on first boot almost immediately, however only showed 2 bars (which is low for here) and performance was not very good.

Also when trying to search mobile networks it fails every time with an error, and after rebooting it took nearly 5 minutes to get a network signal at all, let alone data.

Not good enough for daily driver just yet.

Guest Ghammer80

Did you try a reboot then do that network search again. Make sure to select network.

Tried that also, nada. Not sure whats up.

Guest huey-t

having the same network / data issues here. Tried removing all default APN's and entered APN manually.. data won't stick for any more than a few seconds. Then when I try to search for available networks, it doesn't pick up anything. Tried restarting and doing the whole thing over again and still no network detection; not sure what the issue could be here either.

Guest Erayd

In a bizarre turn of events, constantly toggling the bluetooth on / off while the phone is attempting to get a 3g connection seems to help - I can usually get a stable 3g connection in under a minute using this method.

I have no idea why this works, as it seems utterly illogical - but I can't deny that it does...

Guest Dreadsteel

having the same network / data issues here. Tried removing all default APN's and entered APN manually.. data won't stick for any more than a few seconds. Then when I try to search for available networks, it doesn't pick up anything. Tried restarting and doing the whole thing over again and still no network detection; not sure what the issue could be here either.

Try search available network, it will return an error, then try to select automatically option after that.. keep trying that a few times, that works for me. I rebooted after doing that it the data connected immediately

Guest Dreadsteel

Tried that also, nada. Not sure whats up.

trying selecting "select automatically" many times and see if that helps

Guest TheMathMan

Any ideas guys why my menu button doesnt work?

Running the version before camera fix.

Task switcher is working on long pressing home, but...

Hitting the task switcher button nothing happens. It vibrates so recognised the touch but no action.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Any ideas guys why my menu button doesnt work?

Running the version before camera fix.

Task switcher is working on long pressing home, but...

Hitting the task switcher button nothing happens. It vibrates so recognised the touch but no action.

Just upgrade, the first version doesnt have the menu button remapped

Guest SkUk21

OK, the toggling of bluetooth trick worked, I got data working after 2 or 3 toggles of bluetooth!

I've noticed that the signal strength isn't as good as it was with the Sense ROM.

Also, under Settings, System, Status Bar, Signal Status Style, Text, it shows -1 dBM, as opposed to the expect -80 odd. Any ideas?

Guest spacebar2011

Brilliant ROM.. :D

I had the APN issues but its working now after 5 tries of adding deleting APN manually. One thing that still doesn't work is 1080p videos.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Brilliant ROM.. :D

I had the APN issues but its working now after 5 tries of adding deleting APN manually. One thing that still doesn't work is 1080p videos.

I have absolute no problems with 1080p anyone else? :wacko:

Guest Tashyzal

No, it's working great here. Much better fps than sense camera as well. The only thing I've noticed is that the preview quality while recording was pretty bad/unsharp but the saved video has amazing quality.

Guest sumeshd

I have absolute no problems with 1080p anyone else? :wacko:

No prob..some 1080 video didn't even play on stock..so I use dice player for playing them since always..

Guest TripNRaVeR

No, it's working great here. Much better fps than sense camera as well. The only thing I've noticed is that the preview quality while recording was pretty bad/unsharp but the saved video has amazing quality.

I noticed that to ^^ the preview quality was like watching sense booting up it was pretty bad :huh: