[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest benjamilangsted

Try to format (wipe) the /data and /system partitions from the recovery between the steps 16) and 17) of the guide you followed.

The solution was given by Nightranger73 in this thread a while ago.

There's a more detailed process here (wiping the /data is at step 24)

I really do not know what i have done ? but it works and now my phone run great with the rom :D ..

i think, i read the link and then an another .. then i opend cmd , and in fastboot mode , i write in cmd something by " Fastboot erase catch" after that i could open the recovery mode and wipe the data etc. , after that i think i flashed agin and installed the two things in recovery again, and then it works ..

thanks for the help!

Best regards

Guest Poh Sze

I really do not know what i have done ? but it works and now my phone run great with the rom :D ..

i think, i read the link and then an another .. then i opend cmd , and in fastboot mode , i write in cmd something by " Fastboot erase catch" after that i could open the recovery mode and wipe the data etc. , after that i think i flashed agin and installed the two things in recovery again, and then it works ..

thanks for the help!

Best regards

how could you possibly have been able to enter recovery by typing 'fastboot erase catch'? 'fastboot erase cache' mate!

Guest apascual89

There is a sensor zip patch in the thread for the other cm9 build that fixes the rotation issue. It worked for me.

Guest davidcuthbert

There had been a fix released in the cm9 code. I trip merges the new changes it should fix the auto rotation issue.

Guest apascual89
There had been a fix released in the cm9 code. I trip merges the new changes it should fix the auto rotation issue.

I saw that, at least this fixes in the meantime.

Guest Shalom_world

roll back to 006 again

audio over bt doesn't work

(in wired headphones) audio is going to play slow when phone is torn screen off (mb sleeping)

---

sorry for bad english.

Guest tobiasboon

roll back to 006 again

audio over bt doesn't work

(in wired headphones) audio is going to play slow when phone is torn screen off (mb sleeping)

---

sorry for bad english.

Damn, dunno why this issue seems so difficult to sort when it was working in 008 perfectly fine. I think I'm done with trying CM9 for the time being, gonna stick with Sense until something approaching a more finished build is available.

Good luck in getting all the problems sorted, it was a pleasure to run CM9 on this device even for a short period of time even with the issues it had.

Guest manwar25

BT Audio is Working here perfect. I noticed also that my car BT connects very fast now with BT without unpair and pair again as in old versions.

Audio with wired headphones automatically works once plugged in with no problem at all.

Battery life is more than expected with the new version. I get 4-5 hours screen on time fron full charge to 2%.

The only issue with the call hanging button sometimes needs to be pressed twice to end call but I can live with it.

This Rom is now perfect with the built-in kernel.

I also tried all other kernels but I noticed a huge battery drain comparing to this one.

Thanks Trip.

Guest SaDoKa

There is a sensor zip patch in the thread for the other cm9 build that fixes the rotation issue. It worked for me.

Can you link the thread?

Guest Shalom_world

BT Audio is Working here perfect. I noticed also that my car BT connects very fast now with BT without unpair and pair again as in old versions.

Audio with wired headphones automatically works once plugged in with no problem at all.

Are you sure?

Edited by Shalom_world

Guest apascual89

Battery life is more than expected with the new version. I get 4-5 hours screen on time fron full charge to 2%.

The only issue with the call hanging button sometimes needs to be pressed twice to end call but I can live with it.

I also tried all other kernels but I noticed a huge battery drain comparing to this one.

Thanks Trip.

Did you do anything different? I can't get media streaming over bluetooth.

Guest raven2586

Thanks Trip.

Any estimates on how long it goes with average day to day use?

Guest mrmoretti

I have an One X using the S4 quad core, not Tegra. The default.prop in Trips rom uses Tegra kernel. I'm not sure, but does play a part regarding stability on the S4 one x?

Guest freitag

Hopefully someone can help me here. I flashed this onto my quad-core GSM HTC One X and it seemed to work but now my battery says it's not charged and no matter how long I charge it, no matter what cable I use, no matter the charging source, my device says I have no power and it immediately restarts and goes into this horrible loop.

I tried fastboot erase cache while in recovery but that didn't work.

Then I decided to go back to the stock ROM and the exact same problem is occurring. The phone thinks the battery is completely drained and shuts down. Even if the phone is plugged in.

Now before you say something like "your battery must be bad," this EXACT thing happened to me with my Sony Xperia Arc. Thinking I had a bad battery or bad connector I tried to send it in for warranty repair and Sony refused to look at it due to the unlocked bootloader. So I replaced it with this phone and now I'm thinking I have 2 perfectly good phones, there's just some issue in ROM loading where the battery detection went bye-bye.

Has ANYONE come across this anywhere? Is there hope? Or a fix?

Guest manwar25

Did you do anything different? I can't get media streaming over bluetooth.

Here is what I did,

1. Super wiped

2. Flashed v12 boot.img

3. Flashed v12 Rom

4. First boot my phone

5. Flashed v14 boot.img

6. Flashed v14 Rom

7. Flashed Trip Gapps

Any estimates on how long it goes with average day to day use?

I am very heavy user and It works with no single issue for me. I don't use GPS so I can't tell you how it works.

It is now my daily Rom.

Guest FabioPBX

That should be fixed with the 3.0 kernel or a later version of 2.6.39.4 to fix it the wifi drivers need to be rewrited

hey Trip when can we expect this 3.x kernel?

EDIT: also i cant seem to find my v012 download can any link me? got it :)

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest FabioPBX

Here is what I did,

1. Super wiped

2. Flashed v12 boot.img

3. Flashed v12 Rom

4. First boot my phone

5. Flashed v14 boot.img

6. Flashed v14 Rom

7. Flashed Trip Gapps

I am very heavy user and It works with no single issue for me. I don't use GPS so I can't tell you how it works.

It is now my daily Rom.

v014 no BT streaming.. will try this method now, BT streaming is a major for me :/

EDIT:

BT connects fine, even after pairing, camera works fine both pictures (did not try face detection) and video, rotation also works

BT streaming however does not work :( :(, it plays fine if your playing asong and then connect BT headset, but when u change song, they all skip each other in a endless loop (if uve got repeat on lol), anyway, no go for me until this is fixed :(

EDIT 2:

Its a shame, i really cant stand sense, arghhhh @Trip please fix this BT issue :(

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest manwar25

Which music player do u use?

I use PowerAmp with no problem.

I usually delete CM9 music player from the Rom.zip before flashing.

Edited by manwar25

Guest FabioPBX

Which music player do u use?

I use PowerAmp with no problem.

I usually delete CM9 music player from the Rom.zip before flashing.

in this case just tried Apollo

Guest manwar25

in this case just tried Apollo

Apollo has some errors. I am sure that ur problem is not with BT.

Try any other music app from the market and you will be fine.