[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest l1nuxfre4k

Toc toc... Is there anybody out there ?

Thread is dead here ? Everybody moved to XDA ?

hmmm u dont see very well do u? :P

This thread is active i would say,

its been 4 posts for today in this thread, so where u got that this thread is dead i dont know.

Edited by l1nuxfre4k

Guest jcurran.jc

Hi

Great great great work on this rom, I loved tablet mode on my note and feels so much better on my one x.

The only issues I have is battery drain issues, although this could just be all the browsing I do.

And the major 1.

Bluetooth streaming isn't working on the Apollo player literally no sound it kinda comes across like the songs won't actually play.

And in poweramp it plays for literally a second .

I am on build 14 and also was wondering if I can just cwm the new from over the top of 14 or do I have to do all the fast booting stuff.

I'm sorry in advance for my noobish behaviour and all the questions.

Thanks sssssooooooo much

Guest Pharoxx

Just wanted to say, due to the bluetooth bug. wifi tether, screen rotation and camera issues i've decided to flash back to a sense rom.

Thanks trip for all your hard work, i will definatley switch back to your rom once these issues are fixed.

you rock :)

Guest biggerbux

I can't post in XDA because of the THANKS that I don't have, but I have issues with the 015 version...

I flashed the boot.img with the GPS fix, then I flashed the rom and the gapps after a clean full wipe. All clear and stable, games works flawlessly and GPS as well, but:

1) the stock SMS app doesn't use notification's blink LED or ringtone or any vibrate pattern, I must use GOsms PRO to do this things works... And with it the blink LED is red;

2) with this boot.img I can't choose the max mhz that I want with my tegra3. I'm using SystemTuner that is the only program that sees all 4 processors of Tegra3, and with governor ondemand and 204 mhz min and 760 mhz max I see in CPU times that when I'm using the phone with screen on it goes sometimes at 1.4 ghz, despite my settings in ST.

Someones have this problems? I'm focusing on the second, that I don't want battery drain for that... In fact I doesn't have problem with deep sleep, but only with max mhz I've chosen...

Can someone help me? Trip?

Guest biggerbux

I can't post in XDA because of the THANKS that I don't have, but I have issues with the 015 version...

I flashed the boot.img with the GPS fix, then I flashed the rom and the gapps after a clean full wipe. All clear and stable, games works flawlessly and GPS as well, but:

1) the stock SMS app doesn't use notification's blink LED or ringtone or any vibrate pattern, I must use GOsms PRO to do this things works... And with it the blink LED is red;

2) with this boot.img I can't choose the max mhz that I want with my tegra3. I'm using SystemTuner that is the only program that sees all 4 processors of Tegra3, and with governor ondemand and 204 mhz min and 760 mhz max I see in CPU times that when I'm using the phone with screen on it goes sometimes at 1.4 ghz, despite my settings in ST.

Someones have this problems? I'm focusing on the second, that I don't want battery drain for that... In fact I doesn't have problem with deep sleep, but only with max mhz I've chosen...

Can someone help me? Trip?

"My battery is also draining massively which is a kernel issue, i will need to dive in the code again. But the point is that the 3.1.10 kernel is almost finished that it seems a bit wasted time to fix 2.6.39.4 so maybe better to use other kernels.

I will most likely include stock kernel till 3.1.10 is done."

I've red this on XDA, trip... I will wait so =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guhmo

I probably screwed up.....

I didn't flash the boot.img before I flashed the zip and now my phone is staying on the boot animation for about 2 minutes before it shuts down. I can't get my computer to recognise it so I can't go to CWM....

Help!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nigel83

Hi, i have a One x of a friend of mine that mounts this rom and i have some questions:

1) how can i turn off the phone? If I do a long press on the power button and I click on power off, it restarts the phone..

2) how can i enter in recovery?

and above all, my friend wants to return in stock conditions,

3) how can I proceed for that?

Thank you

P.S. the phone hasn't been modified by myself, so I need to know a step by step guide to return the One X in stock conditions (brand Vodafone ITA)

Edited by nigel83