[17-05] [ROM] TripNDroid Official Rom | 123.28.404.B.U | 003

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering proudly presents the preview of it's upcoming operating system.

Features:

Most gapps are included

TripNDroid settings

Custom lockscreen

CyanogenMod settings

Android launcher2

Bluetooth v4

TRUE Bravia Engine support (yes we have -all- the files)

hex-hacked for Tegra 3 chipsets

Tegra 3 Optimized

And much more!

Rom is based upon CyanogenMod sources, AOSP sources, AOKP sources and alot of handpicked github mods.

Credits:

CyanogenMod git

CyanogenMod gerrit

AOSP

AOKP

Information:

Feature list and included apps can change at any time, the official release is planned for summer 2012. Untill official release non of the features are guarenteed to be included in the official release. Because of the fact this will be released as a full operating system you may expect that gapps will be included in the official release.

Rom will require a full wipe untill the official release!

Not working:

- Wifi hotspot

Changelog 003:

includes latest fixes from my cm9 source

new efforts to solve some (untested, i have no echo for example)

latest google apps

extended dictionaries

Installation instructions:

- First flash the boot.img manually via "fastboot flash boot boot.img" (you dont need to flash this when coming from my other roms)

boot.img is included in the zip but you can download it here also: http://www.mediafire...uunbyx4gup9a5e0

- Go into recovery and flash the rom

rom wil superwipe everything 2 times no need for manually wiping (system, data. cache will be wiped!!!)

- Reboot

- Enjoy the TripNDroid rom

Screenshots:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Disclaimer:

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering accepts no claims for anything that may happen to youre device because of flashing our software. This is youre own responsibillity.

First, do not use my work without explicit permission! Secondly, XDA doesnt want my work on there "forum" therefore you dont have permission to use my work as a base and then post it on XDA. It will still be my work! Neither you have permission to use my work as a base for MIUI roms and then post it on XDA. None of this is my personal choice, it is XDA that doesnt want my work so obey the rules!

Donations:

If you like my work please consider an donation to my beer fund

di-G1L6.jpg

Download:

http://www.mediafire...55aol9gz9gf1uv8

Guest TripNRaVeR

still need to flash boot.img manually?

gps works?

Thanks for your hard work!

GPS works

No need to flash boot.img when you come from my other rom

Guest Dreadsteel

I noticed that there were no gradient banding issue with the cm9, while is see the issue on TripnDroid OS and on AOKP. Hope you will incorporate what cm9 did into your rom to fix the gradient banding.

Eagerly awaiting your updates on the data issue.

Thanks again for a great rom.

Guest saberzaid

So witch rom is the best for now? This rom or the cm9 or what? U post 3 roms for htc one x

Waiting ur replay bro and thank you for ur work

Edited by saberzaid

Guest elroy944

Trip i love this rom, so far so good except some known bugs. I love the htc style recent app feature, but did you notice that the background of the recent app is not fullscreen? It misses the bottom part I think it's from the xe right?

Trip: please fix 3g firts please, it's driving me crazy. Needed to search something but mobile data wasn't working, after 30 minutes i gave up. Borrowed someone else iphone and he was laughing at me that android sucks! Hahaha i had to beat him up :P

Edited by elroy944

Guest elroy944
data works for me..also when you are rotating your phone it tuns off and then on

Data is here working too, but try to connect on wifi and then disable wifi. It takes a very very long time to connect to 3g again....

Guest TomBriden

No data for me at all. H icon flashes briefly a couple of times. Have tried disabling/enabling mobile data, airplane mode, etc

If it helps, logcat is full of these lines,

D/ConnectivityService(  226): ConnectivityChange for mobile: CONNECTED/CONNECTED

W/NetworkStats(  226): dropping UID delta from unknown iface: iface=rmnet0 uid=0 set=DEFAULT tag=0x0 rxBytes=0 rxPackets=0 txBytes=56 txPackets=1 operations=0

D/NetworkPolicy(  226): applying policy NetworkPolicy[NetworkTemplate: matchRule=MOBILE_ALL, subscriberId=valid]: cycleDay=30, warningBytes=2147483648, limitBytes=-1, lastSnooze=-1 to ifaces [rmnet0]

D/ConnectivityService(  226): ConnectivityChange for mobile: DISCONNECTED/DISCONNECTED

D/ConnectivityService(  226): Attempting to switch to WIFI

D/ConnectivityService(  226): Attempting to switch to BLUETOOTH_TETHER

E/ConnectivityService(  226): Exception trying to remove a route: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to communicate with native dameon to add routes - com.android.server.NativeDaemonConnectorException: Cmd {interface route remove rmnet0 default 10.137.37.242 32 0.0.0.0} failed with code 400 : {Failed to remove route from default table (No such process)}

E/ConnectivityService(  226): Exception trying to remove a route: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to communicate with native dameon to add routes - com.android.server.NativeDaemonConnectorException: Cmd {interface route remove rmnet0 default 0.0.0.0 0 10.137.37.242} failed with code 400 : {Failed to remove route from default table (No such process)}

D/NetUtils(  226): android_net_utils_resetConnections in env=0x690210 clazz=0x5d500001 iface=rmnet0 mask=0x3

D/ConnectivityService(  226): resetConnections(rmnet0, 3)

Hope this gets sorted soon, don't wanna go back to sense :(

Guest deadsmile

You got me interested ^^ Gonna try it out as soon as the fixes for your CM9 version are updated on this one :)

Edit : Will you update this with latest CM9 / AOKP etc... updates ? And can we count on you for support ?

So tempted to try it out...

Edited by deadsmile

Guest deadsmile

I will maintain every rom i posted, and yes this will also get the fixes from CM9.

Happy to hear that :) Will try TripnDroid as soon as camery fix is available !

Edit : @ Trip : will i have to fullwipe when update is available ? If No i would go to TnD right now ^^

When can we expect the new release with camera and how is it about the data fix ?

Thanks again for your hard work :)

Edited by deadsmile

Guest raimondomartire

Trip can you add in any way htc widget? I use calendar. so i know that widget are related to framework, but according to you there is same way. Thanks for your hard work

Guest TheMathMan

Someone mentioned that this had the colour banding still?

Currently running his awesome CM9 version and amazed how smooth the graphics look.