[17-05] [ROM] TripNDroid Official Rom | 123.28.404.B.U | 003

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest apascual89
I'm compiling an update now

Excelent Thanks!

I saw a couple of days ago on Twitter you were testing out a kernel. Is that included?

After flashing this, I can't boot into recovery.... Please help.... :lol:

Just kidding

Edited by apascual89

Guest lrbpereira

Can anyone explain me the diference between this rom and the CM9 one?

Can some post some screenshots of it? Home screen, etc... Whats the diference between the two?

CM9 vr TripNDriod?

Does the echo effect has been fixed? Waiting for it on CM9 :P

Edited by lrbpereira

Guest Try4Ce

First impressions so far:

- Mix of CM9 and AOKP with some exclusive Trip-Flavor

- Faster than CM9 with more features

- Echo in phone calls still persistent

-- Echo while answering a call is not as heavy when I place a call myself

- Screen still blacks out for a millisecond before screen rotation

- 2D graphics performance is still glitchy / jerky compared to Sense ROMs

- SD Card issue with apps like Navigon still gone, so that still runs like it should

- Market issue is non-existant. Every app just installs without an issue

In general, still a really nice release. More responsive than CM9 with all the good AOKP options and features. Tho the echo issue will still force me to convert back to a Sense ROM for now since I use the phone for business calls as well.

Guest lrbpereira

Echo still present ??? OMG

One question, as we flash over a previous rom, look like wipe is always obliged. Can we flash without loosing our apps? It toke me 4ever to install everything on...

Guest TripNRaVeR

Echo still present ??? OMG

One question, as we flash over a previous rom, look like wipe is always obliged. Can we flash without loosing our apps? It toke me 4ever to install everything on...

If you restore anything there is NO change that the echo will be fixed. Unless you do a full wipe you could profit from fixes. I explained this in the CM9 topic. ps. "OMG" is useless because i dont have echo problems for me everything works perfectly you can keep saying OMG how much you want i dont read it.

Everyone who restore's anything will always have the echo issue.

Guest manwar25

I noticed in the last version blurry lines in the dark background of setting screen and some apps but these lines aren't in cm9 Rom.

Are these lines still appear in this version?

Guest TripNRaVeR

I noticed in the last version blurry lines in the dark background of setting screen and some apps but these lines aren't in cm9 Rom.

Are these lines still appear in this version?

Yes

Guest Pointlol

First impressions so far:

- Mix of CM9 and AOKP with some exclusive Trip-Flavor

- Faster than CM9 with more features

- Echo in phone calls still persistent

-- Echo while answering a call is not as heavy when I place a call myself

- Screen still blacks out for a millisecond before screen rotation

- 2D graphics performance is still glitchy / jerky compared to Sense ROMs

- SD Card issue with apps like Navigon still gone, so that still runs like it should

- Market issue is non-existant. Every app just installs without an issue

In general, still a really nice release. More responsive than CM9 with all the good AOKP options and features. Tho the echo issue will still force me to convert back to a Sense ROM for now since I use the phone for business calls as well.

Enable 2d gpu acceleration in the developers settings if you haven't already

Guest lrbpereira

If you restore anything there is NO change that the echo will be fixed. Unless you do a full wipe you could profit from fixes. I explained this in the CM9 topic. ps. "OMG" is useless because i dont have echo problems for me everything works perfectly you can keep saying OMG how much you want i dont read it.

Everyone who restore's anything will always have the echo issue.

Sorry of miss using the OMG word it wasn´t in used with that significence.

Just expressed my frustration, because you have a TOP WORK done, and a big issue bringing the castle down!

Love you work! Love it! Much apreciated!

If you could see into this echo thing it would be great, or all that have it will have to go back to crappy sense...

---

Now, when you are saying that if we don´t wipe bug don´t get fixed, think it´s not so. For instance, in the nightlys you only wipe partitition cache and dalvik cache and the bugs get fixed in each flash. Why to you have to wipe system and data!?!?

Passed like 4 hours instaling all my apk and downloading stuff... :( hark work to do it all the time.

---

Sorry once more. Respect you a lot!

---

For the ending. Any ideas about echo issue? A fix?

Guest elroy944

Just expressed my frustration, because you have a TOP WORK done, and a big issue bringing the castle down!

If you could see into this echo thing it would be great, or all that have it will have to go back to crappy sense...

---

Now, when you are saying that if we don´t wipe bug don´t get fixed, think it´s not so. For instance, in the nightlys you only wipe partitition cache and dalvik cache and the bugs get fixed in each flash. Why to you have to wipe system and data!?!?

Passed like 4 hours instaling all my apk and downloading stuff... :( hark work to do it all the time.

---

---

LOL 4 hours seriously?

use titanium backup (premium) i have 194 apps and restoring those incl data takes only a couple of minutes. Im using nova launcher that restores my homescreen settings and icons. Only thing left is setting up my google account. setting up lockscreen, toggles setttings and choosing ringtones and notification tones...

Edited by elroy944

Guest TripNRaVeR

---

---

---

You need to wipe data because some settings from the phone and call system are stored on /data if i will change them on /system they will be overidden by /data unless you wipe data and the settings will be inserted from the default values that are stored on /system

Guest kchino

Hey thanks for the update Noeri! I prefer this ROM over CM9 any day. Just so that you are aware. I can't get the gallery app to sync with my Picasa photos, worked on your CM9. I wiped everything before installing. The camera app still force closes if you focus on a face as well. I will report back on phone (echo) issues after a few calls. Thanks again!

Guest Bxsteez

Does the One X just not support CRT animations? Its usually the first mod introduced but its surprisingly lacking in all roms

Guest apascual89

Super smooth rom.

Any reason we should flash the just released cm9 update instead of this?

Is the kernel the same?

Thanks

Guest TripNRaVeR

Super smooth rom.

Is the kernel the same?

Thanks

No and No :)

Guest Nightranger73
Super smooth rom.

Is the kernel the same?

Thanks

Is there any reason to flash AOKP instead of CM9? It's the same here. It's not AOKP but almost same changes

About the kernel, it should be new

Edited by Nightranger73