Original factory ROMs from Huawei

Guest Simon O

Guest aswiseman

All backup is not the best backup tool,

Stock+ looks interesting and appears as if it will give me the Huawei toggles back. Do you know whether it comes with "All Backup" or "AppInstaller" so I might get back data that was backed up on my old phone running Voda ICS?

And do you know about the behaviour of the app drawer? In the Huawei ROM I particularly dislike the iOS-style drawer which doesn't keep the apps in alphabetical order but allows the user to move them around. But maybe that was also the way in the Vodafone version of B952?

Stock+ looks interesting and appears as if it will give me the Huawei toggles back. Do you know whether it comes with "All Backup" or "AppInstaller" so I might get back data that was backed up on my old phone running Voda ICS?

And do you know about the behaviour of the app drawer? In the Huawei ROM I particularly dislike the iOS-style drawer which doesn't keep the apps in alphabetical order but allows the user to move them around. But maybe that was also the way in the Vodafone version of B952?

I m not shure did it came with those apps or not, becouse i did delete all apps i don't need. I just tryed to install All Backup and it works fine, I was able to restore some of my old old apps that i backed up long time ago. How ever i wasn't able to restore AppInstaller. I never used that AppInstaller aplication i m not shure what i would do with it. I install all aplication from file manager. Only thing you have to do is tick in settings option to allow install from unknown source. You can even restore apps that you backed up that way.

Touch pal and lots of other apps are allredy installed so maybe you won't need AppInstaller.

Read second post from link that i posted to you, there is described way how to remove huaweitoggles and add power toggles :)

• 3 weeks later...

hello guys,,

I have JB 4.1.2, van I downgrade to 2.3.6 as the instruction show in first post? or it need doing something different ??

thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackRackham

Can anyone who flashed the stock general version B952 tell me wich languages are included? Thank a lot in advance!

EDIT: I finally installed it and found out there's a ton of languages, so if you're in doubt, go ahead, your language is probably there! :)

--

JackRackham

Edited by JackRackham

Guest Sri.Theo

Hey guys, I'm a little confused about something and was hoping you could advise me - I've installed CM9 and its great, however I didn't realise you had to unlock your phone before you installed a custom ROM and its turning out to be a pain in the arse to restore it to stock. In the thread just above this one it details a whole long procedure in order to restore to stock, so is the method in this one more dangerous or something?

Also the link in the OP doesn't work anymore, would someone kindly reupload it to Dropbox for me, or confirm that I can download one of these and flash it though the menu stated in the OP? What makes it difficult is that I need all the Vodafone stuff in order to get it unlocked. I do have an IMEI backup from before I flashed it though.

I have no data that needs preserving on the phone, and would appreciate any help!

Guest kashmiri

Hey guys, I'm a little confused about something and was hoping you could advise me - I've installed CM9 and its great, however I didn't realise you had to unlock your phone before you installed a custom ROM and its turning out to be a pain in the arse to restore it to stock. In the thread just above this oneit details a whole long procedure in order to restore to stock, so is the method in this one more dangerous or something?

Also the link in the OP doesn't work anymore, would someone kindly reupload it to Dropbox for me, or confirm that I can download one of theseand flash it though the menu stated in the OP? What makes it difficult is that I need all the Vodafone stuff in order to get it unlocked. I do have an IMEI backup from before I flashed it though.

I have no data that needs preserving on the phone, and would appreciate any help!

Don't know if that's of any use to you but you can get your phone unlocked (SIM-lock removal) on eBay for a few quid, no need to change/downgrade ROMs.

For example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181084439187.

Edited by kashmiri

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...