[ROM] AzurMetal 3 [NORMAL and AD2SDX] - with Azur-Holo theme

Guest superandrex

Guest superandrex

good works

you have used uot kitchen for modifidied the graphics?

Only a few things... The major work is done"manually".

Guest Don Tsnm

Nice ROM, but… the music player is not compatible with the Acer status bar (I installed the old music player). But, nice work ;)

Guest superandrex

Thanks to everyone for the compliments :)

superandrex thank you for Azur Metal S 2, but i can i have a way to enable acer lockscreen? thank you

I'll do another update soon that will include 2 versions: one with Acer lockscreen and another without.

Not compatible with AD2SDX ??

I'm not sure, see this thread. (If you try it let me know :P )

Guest harylauw

I'll do another update soon that will include 2 versions: one with Acer lockscreen and another without.

please make a flashable update so i don't have to lose all my settings. thank you :)

Guest Doser

Hello Superandrex,

Very very nice ROM,

When the ROM is also compatible with AD2SDX, it is the best ROM i have seen so far.

Thank you.

Regards Doser.

Guest Vazel360

hey andrea nemus launcher I have problems with the launcher in practice has always lag when switching between screens as a fix? I only 4 widgets

Guest halawak

No AD2SDX doesn't work, it's why I ask you :)

It's you or TechnoLover can resolved the problem?

When AD2SDX will work on this ROM, it's going to be the best ROM!

Also, yesterday I had a issue with the lockscreen. The buttom "silent" was not like he had to do.

I'm sorry I don't really speak english si... I hope you understand what I want to explain.

Edited by halawak

Guest superandrex

No AD2SDX doesn't work, it's why I ask you :)

It's you or TechnoLover can resolved the problem?

When AD2SDX will work on this ROM, it's going to be the best ROM!

Also, yesterday I had a issue with the lockscreen. The buttom "silent" was not like he had to do.

I'm sorry I don't really speak english si... I hope you understand what I want to explain.

What do you mean by the silent button? Does not remove the sound?

Guest superandrex

Because I see a bit of requests for AD2SDX and Acer's lockscreen theme this weekend I will get to at work.

The idea is to make 2 versions (link2sd and AD2SDX) and for Acer's lockscreen this night i make an update.zip

ps

For the next versions i will change the filemanager (file expert at moment is very laggy): any advice? (I was thinking about Doggie-ICS file explorer)

Guest halawak

I use ES File Exporer.

For the button silent, the button just change design... bug after a reboot I never had this bug again.

Guest OptimusGiglio

Nice rom, fast and cool. Bravo!

But I'm waiting too a new update compatible with A2SDX to download more apps... tHANX

Guest vamper89

great ROM but home control in interactive mode doesn't work, not change with time.

Another little problem is the button lock, sometimes disappears but the phone unlocks the same