[ROM] AzurMetal 3 [NORMAL and AD2SDX] - with Azur-Holo theme

Guest superandrex

Guest diocagnara

Hi, this rom is not bad, but i have a big problem with vocal settings . If i try to go into vocal settings i have a error in "com.android.settings" and i cant change tts option.

Is a azure metal bug?

Anyone can help me? Tnks in advance!

Guest hombrerana

When I'm listening to music with headphones and I receive a notification, the music volume down and I have to reboot the phone to return to normal. Any solution?

Edited by hombrerana

Guest shakran

Thanks for this ROM, but I detected some little problems :

- The keypad causes a bug when a code must be entered in the detection of bluetooth equipment.

- Notification icons uploaded files don't disappear. I must turn off the phone to make them disappear.

- The default lock system doesn't disappear when the locking system by schema is activate.

Guest shakran

Thanks for this ROM, but I detected some little problems :

- The keypad causes a bug when a code must be entered in the detection of bluetooth equipment.

- Notification icons uploaded files don't disappear. I must turn off the phone to make them disappear.

- The default lock system doesn't disappear when the locking system by schema is activate.

It's Percentage battery mods which doing some problems to notification icons uploaded files.

Edit : My notification icons problem is come back.

Edited by shakran

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mtman1

Is it just the breeze launcher and breeze lockscreen that you want removing or do you want all the breeze things removed (stock azurmetalS)?

Guest SuperCiccio

Is it just the breeze launcher and breeze lockscreen that you want removing or do you want all the breeze things removed (stock azurmetalS)?

I'm not sure I've understood your question, but I've flashed AzurMetal ROM and then Breeze_for_AzurMetalS.zip: I want to remove this last (breeze lockscreen and launcher).

Thanks

Guest Mtman1

I'm not sure I've understood your question, but I've flashed AzurMetal ROM and then Breeze_for_AzurMetalS.zip: I want to remove this last (breeze lockscreen and launcher).

Thanks

Oh OK. Even I don't understand what I asked :P, I'll make a patch to undo the Breeze_for_AzurMetalS.zip after I download the rom. Is that what you want?

Guest SuperCiccio

Oh OK. Even I don't understand what I asked :P, I'll make a patch to undo the Breeze_for_AzurMetalS.zip after I download the rom. Is that what you want?

Yes, thanks!

Guest superandrex

Hello guys :) . Sorry for my long absence, but between work and universities is almost inpossibile make the extra work involved :( .

I see you have quite a lot 'of problems. Is there anyone who can make me a complete list of bugs?

Guest cataland

Hi. I install the ROM in my Metal. But, How I can install Gtalk?

Another question: is possible to install AD2SDX in stock rom 2.3.6?

Thank you

• 2 months later...

i haven't notice any problems :)

(i have instal before 2 days the normal rom)

what is the Difference between AD2SDX and NORMAL ROM?

thank you superandrex for that rom...(is piece of art)!!