[ROM] AzurMetal 3 [NORMAL and AD2SDX] - with Azur-Holo theme

Guest superandrex

Guest callmejon

hi All,

i have a s120 with 2.3.6

acer_liquidMT_4.000.13_AAP_GEN2 with link2sd

i saw by using AzurMetalS_2.5 +AD2SDX will solve my constantly out of internal memory issue.

as i believe the AD2SDX see the internal memory as 1gb rather than link2sd see as 2 separate thing? am i right?

could you please give me some dot point how to install the AzurMetalS_2.5 +AD2SDX

thanks in advance!!

jon

• 1 month later...
Guest grayfoxpt

i tried to search for this "ZIP Edify compatible (CWM)" but i didn't understand what is supposed to be done, how do i install this rom on a Liquid MT with stock rom?

thanks in advance and sorry for the noobice!

edit: i've done it using clockwork recovery 5.0, still don't know what "ZIP Edify compatible (CWM)" means though!

Edited by grayfoxpt

hi All,

i have a s120 with 2.3.6

acer_liquidMT_4.000.13_AAP_GEN2 with link2sd

i saw by using AzurMetalS_2.5 +AD2SDX will solve my constantly out of internal memory issue.

as i believe the AD2SDX see the internal memory as 1gb rather than link2sd see as 2 separate thing? am i right?

could you please give me some dot point how to install the AzurMetalS_2.5 +AD2SDX

thanks in advance!!

jon

To solve any space problem install any cm7 based rom ans use s2e :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest superandrex

how can i install dsp manager on this rom? I like it very much but it doesn't work (when i set the eq it crashes).

see this http://android.appst...ger-on-any-rom/

@for all

hi guys! I will make a new version of AzurMetal. What new features?

i think to make:

• replace nemus launcher with new ADW
  • resolve text to speech problem
  • resolve some bug
  • remove not important apps
  • OTHER? (any suggestions?)

Edited by superandrex

Guest superandrex

why not continue your work on ics file instead of resuming this rom? :D

I not found any solution for known problems (camera and mobile data). When i will find a method to solve these problems then i work on CM9 for the Metal (and when I have free time :D).

Guest superandrex

Screenshot and battery save :D

Ma perchè non provi allora a passare a cm10.1?

for same problem of the CM9, if it work perfectly then the same kernel source will used to building a CM10.

Guest liquid metal newbie

see this http://android.appst...ger-on-any-rom/

@for all

hi guys! I will make a new version of AzurMetal. What new features?

i think to make:

• replace nemus launcher with new ADW
  • resolve text to speech problem
  • resolve some bug
  • remove not important apps
  • OTHER? (any suggestions?)

OMG!! You are back :) :) :) :D

I (and everybody here) would prefer a working CM9 or any ICS/JB build over updated version of any GB rom

For the updated version of AzurMetal I would like to suggest UBUNTU for Phones like theme ( I hope its not too much )

Also what would it require to port ubuntu ( for phones) on Metal

Also can we use the current cm9 source to build the cm10.1 ??? in that way we can at least get cm10.1

Edited by liquid metal newbie

Guest superandrex

Cm10 it possible?

at this point I think I will do a test (for cm10), but I guarantee nothing. Give me a week. (I have a bad feeling about this :D )

Guest acer-

at this point I think I will do a test (for cm10), but I guarantee nothing. Give me a week. (I have a bad feeling about this :D )

Success??

Also how are going to do it?? without making ics stable??

Guest digitaldai

hello

a couple of other things to add to update:

volume rocker wake (dropped my phone when one month old and my power button is a bit sticky)

LED controls including dimming in silent hours (that charge led too bright on the beside table!)

great rom like it and using it!

Anybody in the UK wants a free mobile experience OVIVO has been pretty good so far, also if you set up neilson mobile app you get paid about £5 a month (amazon voucher) to let them track your usage.

Guest giuntafede

What about a new lockscreen? I have "holo lockscreen", but I think that also any other useful lockscreen would be appreciated. :D

Che ne dici di una nuova lockscreen? Io uso la "holo lockscreen", pa penso che anche qualsiasi altra lockscreen utile sarebbe apprezzata. :D

Guest superandrex

AzurMetal3 is at 99% (tomorrow will make available for download). The most important changes are updates of some apps and full holo styling.

device_2013_05_06_222248.jpg device_2013_05_06_222200.jpg device_2013_05_06_222125.jpg

follow me on twitter :D .

Guest drmad

AzurMetal3 is at 99% (tomorrow will make available for download). The most important changes are updates of some apps and full holo styling.

device_2013_05_06_222248.jpg device_2013_05_06_222200.jpg device_2013_05_06_222125.jpg

follow me on twitter :D .

I Like it! Nice work!

Guest drmad

However, after the release of azurmetal 3 focused on cm9/cm10 :D ,

maybe you're the only one of us who may be able to give ics/jb to our metal! ;)

Guest stiwyfigfexx
However, after the release of azurmetal 3 focused on cm9/cm10 :D ,

maybe you're the only one of us who may be able to give ics/jb to our metal! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest giuntafede

So this is how modders disappear just before publishing their roms... Also stiwy had announced a rom on androidworld.it and never posted it, right?

Ed è così che i modder spariscono giusto prima di pubblicare le loro rom... Anche tu stiwy avevi annunciato una tua rom e non l'hai mai pubblicata, giusto?