[ROM] [Beta] Blue Glass

Guest Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

This is the first beta of the ROM that is still very much a work in progress.

• New launcher
  • Using Gingerbread default lockscreen
  • Kept the Acer bubble notifications
  • Using AD2SDX.
  • Plus much more!

If you would like to try out the new Rom here is the Download.

http://www.pinguyos....beta_signed.zip

It should be pretty stable as it is based on my earlier work (just haven't finished adding things to it) but there is a bug with the new gallery I am trying out, so until that gets updated I would just download one from the play store. Also on the first boot the SD may not show up. A reboot will fix that.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

I love gingerbread default lock + aver bubbles!

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

It also frees up a fair bit of Ram/Memory as the Acer Lock Screen used to love to eat up ram.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

Will have a look when I get home.

Having a look inside the zip it apperas to the xperia s launcher and widgets.

Tried and it does run pretty quick.

Did yo uknow the touchwiz 4 launcher also works and is quite smooth.

Check here http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1061883

May have to have a look. But I kinda want to port XPERIA S Timescape. If you are not to busy is there any chance you could have ago at making a transparent/glass theme? So the top bar is clear.

If you could use the framework-res.apk from the Performance Rom that would be awesome as I have already ported a load of languages to it.

Guest Redflake

May have to have a look. But I kinda want to port XPERIA S Timescape. If you are not to busy is there any chance you could have ago at making a transparent/glass theme? So the top bar is clear.

If you could use the framework-res.apk from the Performance Rom that would be awesome as I have already ported a load of languages to it.

Started having a look at a transparent statusbar, Do you want it 100% transparent.

For now here's the cosmic flow live wallpaper from the xperia s and the cosmic flow static wallpaper.

Wallpapers.zip

Cosmic Flow live wallpaper

post-791090-0-36417400-1336082215_thumb.

Guest Pinguy

Started having a look at a transparent statusbar, Do you want it 100% transparent.

post-791090-0-36417400-1336082215_thumb.

Not 100% transparent. Make it like the glass widgets where you can see though it but its a bit frosty. It will probably look best if all the icons where white.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest LoveForEver1325

Why doesn't you just publish the launcher? Cause actually i only see performance rom + new launcher...

Guest Lens_flare

Pinguy

today your "roms" user reported me that you is the best rom maker and nobody could reach your almightness in the whole damn world, so be proud..

maybe your allmightness now bring down to us, little mere mortals and present us fully working cm9, if I so noobish to do that?

In what age we are living...

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest ltpitt
Pinguy

today your "roms" user reported me that you is the best rom maker and nobody could reach your almightness in the whole damn world, so be proud..

maybe your allmightness now bring down to us, little mere mortals and present us fully working cm9, if I so noobish to do that?

In what age we are living...

1) i don't know what happened

2) I don't know if I want to know it

3) why not trying to gather strenght instead of dividing it?

:)

Guest Pinguy

1) i don't know what happened

That makes two of us. I have no clue what the hell he is on about. But Lens_flare does like starting arguments with a devs.

Guest ltpitt

That makes two of us. I have no clue what the hell he is on about. But Lens_flare does like starting arguments with a devs.

Sounds like good old - useless, in our case - competition.

Guest Eduard1234

i like this rom, but i have a question:

is this rom the same of performance rom with a new theme?

what change from this rom and performance rom?

Edited by Eduard1234

Guest LoveForEver1325

The problem pingu, is that you are making roms on CM7 that lens ported. You are modifying them and publishing them. Due to you, lens is in the background. SO it could be great that instead to make little roms that everybody that can code help him with porting CM9 and maybe write that you use CM7 ported by him on your posts. Cause without lens you couldn't make your "performance rom" xD