Unlock for Huawei G300 for £5.50

Guest CrazylegsDude

Guest John Matrix

Is it possible to pay for unlock code over moneybooker because i have no other option living in Serbia which doesn't support pay pall :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Korter_Gsm

Hi everybody, well here i am with you now

Any question regarding your orders or unlocks or concerns u can write me here in public. I hope admins wlil not block this thread!

I just want people be sure of what they are doing and no worries about not correct codes, I guarantee any phone Unlock even with blocked counter or whatever u have.

Korter_GSM

Edited by Korter_Gsm

Guest Korter_Gsm

You are most welcome with any of my services. I am direct working with China factory and surely nobody will have any not solved issue with me!

Guest John Matrix

Hey Korter_Gsm how can i buy your code from Serbia?? we dont have pay pall in our country sadly is there any other option available.

Guest Korter_Gsm

Hey Korter_Gsm how can i buy your code from Serbia?? we dont have pay pall in our country sadly is there any other option available.

I am sorry , but i can accept Paypal and Webmoney only, On Ebay you can pay only Paypal,

Guest Miguel Rosa

I am sorry , but i can accept Paypal and Webmoney only, On Ebay you can pay only Paypal,

I send you a message

Edited by Miguel Rosa

Guest Titas

You are most welcome with any of my services. I am direct working with China factory and surely nobody will have any not solved issue with me!

Thanks Korter_Gsm for delivery of code on Saturday & within 24 hrs; simple to use - worked 1st time. Recommended!

Guest gaz31
is unlock fusion legit?? says 12-24 hrs. 36 hours and no code so far. :(

I received my code yesterday from unlock fusion only took around 12 hrs.

Guest MiguelPereira

tomorrow he send us the code

Hi everyone.

Just thought it would be nice to share my unlock experience with you.

The unlock cost me a mere £4.84... Ordered on Friday, hoping to get the code by Monday. On Saturday I mailed the seller and he gave me the code right away!

Obviously the code was the correct one, and "voilá" It's done!

Guest vij2103

I am planning to unlock my Huawei Ascend G300 locked to vodafone uk from cellunlockpro for 4.96. Does anybody know that whether this is permanent unlock and will not lock back if i upgrade to ICS when its available.

Any help much appriciated

thanks

Guest dragpyre

I am planning to unlock my Huawei Ascend G300 locked to vodafone uk from cellunlockpro for 4.96. Does anybody know that whether this is permanent unlock and will not lock back if i upgrade to ICS when its available.

thanks

when an NUC is entered, the phone is unlocked forever, no matter what is flashed/updated onto it. The only way it wouldn't be is if you (for whatever crazy reason) lock it again.

Guest vij2103

when an NUC is entered, the phone is unlocked forever, no matter what is flashed/updated onto it. The only way it wouldn't be is if you (for whatever crazy reason) lock it again.

I would not want to lock it again. But just for curiosity how do you lock it to any network if anybody wants to?

Guest dragpyre

I would not want to lock it again. But just for curiosity how do you lock it to any network if anybody wants to?

There are special tools which can reverse unlocking. I couldn't name any, but I'm sure you can find some if you look hard enough.

Guest vij2103

There are special tools which can reverse unlocking. I couldn't name any, but I'm sure you can find some if you look hard enough.

thanks

Guest Hoggonator

thanks

If it helps, I used this ebay vendor and the code came within 12 hours and worked fine.

Guest experiment626

If it helps, I used this ebay vendor and the code came within 12 hours and worked fine.

I also used this ebay vendor for 2 x unlocks on the G300 , took a bit longer over the weekend but the one ordered yesterday took less then 12 hours.

Both unlocks worked first time no problems.......

Guest vij2103

I also used this ebay vendor for 2 x unlocks on the G300 , took a bit longer over the weekend but the one ordered yesterday took less then 12 hours.

Both unlocks worked first time no problems.......

I used cellunlockerpro on ebay for £4.96. very good service code arrived in approx 12 hours and worked a treat.

thanks