mokee os

Guest zecinikolaz

• 1 month later...
Guest Rahulsingh190
i ported that like 2 months ago, chinese took over, see this thread about it for racer
..I can't download rom from this website ..because I need to register to download ..but I can't register on it because it's in Chinese ..so...is possible for you to upload somewhere else & put the link here..exited what new things does this rom have....

Guest equiliym

..I can't download rom from this website ..because I need to register to download ..but I can't register on it because it's in Chinese ..so...is possible for you to upload somewhere else & put the link here..exited what new things does this rom have....

sure, here is the download link from that page, i wont mirror since its not my rom to begin with.. have fun with it :)

Guest Rahulsingh190

I can't download from that link ...when I click on it again the same page opens ..otherwise it opens a pop-up asking for login...how can I download this rom....:(

Guest Rahulsingh190

@ Equiliym is it possible for you to do something.. So that I can download this rom.. Cause here in India my download speed is 15kb/sec. With this speed also I download roms.. But I can't download this...

Guest equiliym

dont take it the wrong way, i just have too many things going on around.. ill upload few roms today including mokee, ill make a new post about it

Guest equiliym

@equilym take as much time as you want but continue your awesome work pls ! :D

im actually uploading right now, 2/3 files, will post in an hour or two, maybe less

Guest equiliym

experianced in this sort of things.. after all i did make a miui patchrom and done several themed roms like wbs/wbm etc etc :) made 3 roms, done uploading, will make a post in a few

Guest kiran-reddy

soon bro. waiting to see ur roms. :) bro. @equiliym.. i do ported few roms but i can't manage my net speed to upload .. anyway.. big thanks to u bro. :D

• 6 months later...

buddy i m using your rom,but it will reboot no. of times and took more rebooting time than other roms.I used your two roms and both the roms have same prob.. i dont know why this happened in my dell xcd 28.......any suggestion. :ph34r: