Help! I'm new and I can't do...

Guest Frankish

Note that you'll need to be on a stock ROM to apply the carrier/SIM unlock code.

When you have done that refer to the link that I posted above for pointers on how to root, unlock bootloader, install custom recovery (CWM/TWRP) and ultimately install a custom ROM.

Not sure what you're going for but I'd recommend CM7 (GB) as it is very stable, smooth and efficient. 

But others will have different opinions... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest only_me1

Hi 

i really need help. i'm new soo.. ;)

I've accidentally chosen the option to "Connected as Media Device (MTP)" when i used my usb cable and now it's set as default whenever i use usb cable i cant uncheck this box and also the option to choose usb mass storage is gone from the notification area  :unsure: 

can you help me? how to bring the "use as USB mass storage" option back?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest GHE_1908

Hi 

i really need help. i'm new soo.. ;)

I've accidentally chosen the option to "Connected as Media Device (MTP)" when i used my usb cable and now it's set as default whenever i use usb cable i cant uncheck this box and also the option to choose usb mass storage is gone from the notification area  :unsure: 

can you help me? how to bring the "use as USB mass storage" option back?

Thanks.

What ROM?

Yes, you need to tell us what ROM you are on, because different ROMs have different settings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Radeon7720

sabations link doesn't work please fix i had one of his roms for another huawei phone and it worked fine

or can you re upload it PLEEAASSEEEE!!!!

Thanks guys

Guest Radeon7720

Hi.

My G300 dont want to turn on. 

I was on CM 10.1.

When i connect via usb, computer start "finding devices driver".

I tryd with another battery, but nothing, tryd without battery, nothing.

Can i do anything with it, or?

Sorry for bad english. Thanks.

Could be hynux memory look on frount page :)

Guest hustlerose

Hey,

My girlfriend has this phone and i installed the slim GB rom with 19808 baseband. Now i want to update to 2030 to install 4.0.3 slim rom so that the phone gets network unlocked again (i did it to my former g300 and it became unlocked). But i remember having an easy flashable zip that would change baseband by just flashing it. Can someone tell me where i can find it again?

Thanks!

This?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/

But I don't understand your point about the phone getting network unlocked?

Flashing basebands/ROMs will not cause this to happen.

Unless you mean you want to flash the locked ICS bootloader or something?

In that case why not just do a force update of stock B952?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/#entry2128104

Edited by dalyer

Guest hustlerose

Just letting you know, CM 10.1 has a bug that allows you to use the phone as unlocked. changing rom will result in locking again. so just stick by CM 10.1 or cm based roms ;)

• 4 months later...
Guest jelicicm

Hello everyone, looking for help...

I have my Huawei G300 phone.. It had 2.3.6 Android on it when I bought it, but a few months ago I had upgraded it to 4.0.3. using tutorial I found on here: http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/

I had installed just that official Huawei update and it worked perfectly, but today I wanted to instal 4.4.2 because I needed it for a school project.

I found this ROM and decided to try: http://www.modaco.com/topic/360515-jb-422-cyanogenmod-101-rom/

so I went back to that tutorial and I managed to re-root my phone, but when I tried to unlock bootloader, the phone crashed!

When phone was supposed to restart, after splash screen I only get this message:

Image signature verify fail!

Your appboot image may have an incorrect signature.

Please update your image to a signature official one.

You can remove battery for power down.

When I try to start my phone, this pops up. When I hold UP and DOWN buttons and then press TURN ON button, PINK screen comes up and freezes.

What should I do?

Any Ideas?